October vs November babies?

• October baby
  • November baby

0 voters

My husband and I are starting ivf soon, we can either have the embryo implanted in [name_u]January[/name_u] or [name_u]February[/name_u], which would give us an [name_u]October[/name_u] or [name_u]November[/name_u] baby, which one would you recommend, pros and cons for both? [name_f]Libra[/name_f] or [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] baby?

I don’t think it matters. It’s your child either way, and I don’t think when it’s born will influence barely anything.

Good luck :blush:

1 Like

I think in most areas, the weather would be nicer in [name_u]October[/name_u]!

1 Like

I think they’re pretty much the same, and birth month/zodiac sign probably doesn’t affect much.

1 Like

I love the month of [name_u]October[/name_u] for the weather and Halloween decorations so I picked that one. :blush:

I think we end up with whatever sign we’re meant to have, but it’s hard to say whether a [name_f]Libra[/name_f] or [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] would be “better” for you without knowing your charts.

2 Likes

I’m a Cancer sun, [name_m]Leo[/name_m] moon and Sagittarius rising.

That’s a good mix. Water/Fire :blush: With only a sun sign to go on (because we don’t know anything else about baby), I think you’d be fine with either.

Scorpio will connect with your Cancer [name_f]Sun[/name_f], [name_f]Libra[/name_f] probably more so with your moon and rising signs.

Baby’s other signs will play a role too, and either way it will work out regardless of sun sign. No worries. :blush:

I thought about this too because my twins were supposed to be Virgos, then they ended up being [name_m]Leos[/name_m] instead. (Worked out perfect for me, I think :blush:)
[name_m]Even[/name_m] if you pick the month you don’t control the exact time in the end and maybe being born a couple of weeks early will make them the sign before. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I know nothing about star signs but I was an [name_u]October[/name_u] baby ([name_f]Libra[/name_f]) and I’ve always found it a good time of year to have a birthday so it gets my vote.

1 Like

Congrats! I work with astrology and I’m leaning [name_u]November[/name_u] given your big three. A [name_u]November[/name_u] baby could be a [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] sun (forming an in-sign trine with your Cancer sun) or a Sagittarius sun (forming an in-sign conjunction with your rising). Your sweet babe will also likely have their mercury and mars in [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] also forming a trine to your sun. Trines and conjunctions are typically viewed as positive.

If you opt for an [name_u]October[/name_u] baby, they might be a [name_f]Libra[/name_f] sun or a [name_m]Scorpio[/name_m] sun but their [name_f]Venus[/name_f] in Sagittarius will form a conjunction to your rising. You’ll still get the mars trine your sun.

Not sure if this helps. Whatever you choose and whatever day they choose to born, they will be a wonderful member of your family. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’d say [name_u]October[/name_u]. I’m not really into astrology so no feelings there, but [name_u]October[/name_u] is

• Further from [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] (assuming you celebrate)
  • Usually not too cold in the Northern Hemisphere or too hot in the [name_u]South[/name_u]
  • Sooner than [name_u]November[/name_u] (ie you’ll get to enjoy your baby sooner)
3 Likes

I think either is fine. I’m [name_u]November[/name_u] (but a Sagittarius) and hubby is [name_u]October[/name_u] - we both love our birthdays being in the warmer part of the year. [name_u]September[/name_u]-[name_u]October[/name_u] is globally the most common birth time, so I like [name_u]November[/name_u] because it’s a bit different. [name_f]My[/name_f] birthday is the 25th and I’ve never had any issues with it being “too close to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]”.

My little man turned 6 yesterday. I love an [name_u]October[/name_u] baby

1 Like

I do not believe in astrology so either would suit. As to which month would be better for a birth, depends where you live. There is nothing worse than being heavily pregnant during extremely hot weather.

October your kid won’t get lumped into the holiday season. Depending on when in [name_u]November[/name_u], it could be close to Thanksgiving. Also if you celebrate, you (and your family) will be saving money for the holidays, which will make throwing parties more difficult.

I love Astrology, but ultimately it is the result of destiny. A mirror of a life, not a predictor. So I would say wherever somebody ends up is right when they were supposed to be born.

3 Likes

This! :point_up_2::clap::clap:

1 Like