[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
McCai
Nariah
[name]Maliah[/name]

Not too terrible but not great either. They’re all good names on their own, but I really don’t like how matchy some of them sound together. Some are way too close in sound for sibblings, in my opinion. Also, McCai looks REALLY out of place. I’d be curious to see what her other 6 children’s names are.

I think the sounds of [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Jonah[/name] are waaaay too close. and you are right: they all end in ‘ah’ except for McCai

There’s some good ones in there but they sound A LOT alike!!

And they all have the same middle name: [name]Angel[/name].

No offense, but: gag.

According to wikipedia the names of her other kids are [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Makai[/name] (7), Amerah [name]Yasmeen[/name] (6), [name]Joshua[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] (5), [name]Aiden[/name] (3), Calyssa [name]Arielle[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Kai[/name] (2, twins)

Personally I find McCai, [name]Makai[/name] and [name]Kai[/name] to be really similar.

They could’ve been worse, and I imagine it’s hard to name eight babies so that their names flow but aren’t too matchy. Honestly, though, what I and many other Nameberryites would give to name octuplets! I think she could’ve done way better… oh well, they aren’t my kids. :slight_smile:

They would be alright separately but they are too samey. Also baby [name]Makai[/name] has the the same name as his brother’s middle name, [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Makai[/name].