odd sibset?

we have a DS beckett reed and are due in july. don’t know yet if baby is a boy or girl. if a girl, she will be maisie anne. we’ve been struggling to find “the” boy name. we love our son’s name and how unique it seems to be in our area. and we want something we love just as much if baby is another boy. after a long car trip this afternoon, DH and i finally talked names. we both love oliver, but are worried about it’s growing popularity, especially with a sibling with a more unique name. we fell in love with the name oliver gray (gray for father in law). do you think oliver is too popular to use with a sibling named beckett? do they sound odd together? oliver, i know, is very popular on the naming sites but i’ve yet to meet one in real life here in central california. can you see a sibset of beckett and oliver?

Oh, yes, [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Reed[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Gray[/name] are gorgeous! If you haven’t met an [name]Oliver[/name], chances are it’s not that popular in your neck of the woods. It’s more popular in [name]Britain[/name] than in [name]America[/name]. It’s such a standout I wouldn’t let anything deter you from choosing it! Good luck!

I think they sound great together! I wouldn’t consider [name]Beckett[/name] all that unique, we have more Becketts in my area than [name]Oliver[/name]'s!