Odelette or Odelina?

[name_f]Odelette[/name_f] has been one of my favorites for a long time, but not many other people like it…except my fiancée. [name_f]Odelina[/name_f] was recently suggested to me and I like it…but not sure how much. [name_f]Odelia[/name_f]/[name_f]Odilia[/name_f] are maybes…

Which do you like better? What would you put in the middle name slot if you had to choose either name?

So far we have:

[name_f]Odelette[/name_f] Mabie
[name_f]Odelette[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]
[name_f]Odelette[/name_f] [name_f]Naia[/name_f]

Thanks!

[name_f]Odelina[/name_f]. But, I prefer [name_f]Adelina[/name_f], [name_f]Adelia[/name_f], and [name_f]Odette[/name_f].

[name_f]Odelina[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] would be my choice from your choices.

I like [name_f]Odelina[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Odette[/name_f] better than [name_f]Odelette[/name_f].

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Odelina[/name_f]!

Thank you all. What other options would go well with [name_f]Odelina[/name_f]?

I prefer [name_f]Odelina[/name_f], but I don’t mind [name_f]Odelette[/name_f]. Honestly, I’d much rather [name_f]Odette[/name_f] than anything.

It seems a lot of people prefer [name_f]Odette[/name_f]…but I just can’t come to like it. It sounds harsh and like Oh, debt! to me. Hah. Also, it doesn’t flow well with our last name. Not only that, but I don’t like all of the associations with it. And the meaning is not nearly as appealing as [name_f]Odelina[/name_f] and [name_f]Odelette[/name_f].

[name_f]Odelina[/name_f] is lovely and doesn’t have the ‘omelette’ issue, so that would be my choice. [name_f]Odelina[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] is especially nice. I’m also a fan of [name_f]Odelia[/name_f]/[name_f]Odilia[/name_f].