Off Topic, but I need your help! Are you a teacher?

I need to interview a few teachers for class, but the problem is that all the teachers I know have either 20+ years of experience or just 1 or 2, and I need people with 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 years experience. SO, I know there are a lot of teachers on nameberry and thought if you had time or felt like it or whatever you might answer these questions for me. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers!!!

Name:

1. [name]How[/name] would you describe the school where you teach?
  2. What is your goal for this year?
  3. What is your advice for implementing effective classroom control?
  4. What advice would you give to a friend considering the teaching profession?
  5. [name]How[/name] would you describe your dream school?
  6. Often the support staff of a school is overlooked, what do you think of yours?
  7. What can you say to me to lift me up when I’ve had a bad day in the classroom?
  8. What changes have you seen since No Child Left Behind was implemented?
  9. In the years that you have been teaching what significant changes have you seen?
  10. What advice would you give a new teacher?
  11. [name]How[/name] many years have you been teaching?
  12. What grade level and subject do you teach?

Anybody?

Sorry, I’m not a teacher, I just wanted to give my sympathy to you. I know you’re not getting any replies, but that’s probably because the Nameberry members are busy with their kids and upcoming kids. . . . I know I am! :slight_smile:

Have you tried any other Internet websites and/or sources to look for some teachers? That might be helpful.

Good luck! :slight_smile: !!

(Since you’re already here, why don’t you check out all of the blogs and posts on Nameberry? They’re really nice. . . .)

:slight_smile: !!

[name]Lyndsay[/name], I’m not presently teaching, but I can do my best to get answers for you from others! If you’re on Facebook, [name]Susan[/name] has my e-mail. :slight_smile:

Take care!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Lyndsay[/name].

I’m a headteacher so not sure if that would be any help, plus I’m in the UK so possibly not any help at all. However, if you feel I could help you out, I’ll try to find a minute :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

I’m a teacher too, and would love to help, but like [name]Gracie[/name] I’m in the UK, and so I couldn’t really answer questions about the No Child Left Behind scheme. Sorry :slight_smile:

Sorry, I’m a school counselor. I’ve taught for 3 years, but I don’t think I would be any help because its been awhile.