Offbeat names for my son, or am I crazy??

See the results of this poll: Which is the best? Any suggestions?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Vincent Hugo Williams: 6 (12%)
  • Abraham Moses Williams: 0 (0%)
  • Dashiell Vincent Williams: 7 (14%)
  • Sullivan Boone Williams: 7 (14%)
  • Oliver Murray Williams: 10 (20%)
  • Johannes Phillipe Williams: 2 (4%)
  • Homer Sinclair Williams: 6 (12%)
  • Peregrin (Pippin) Cedric Williams: 3 (6%)
  • Amos Finnegan Williams: 4 (8%)
  • Tennessee Jones Williams: 4 (8%)

My list of name possibilities got cut off

[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Moses[/name]
[name]Peregrin[/name] ([name]Pippin[/name]) [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Peregrin[/name] ([name]Pippin[/name]) [name]Cedric[/name]
[name]Cedric[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Johannes[/name] ([name]Hans[/name]) [name]Phillipe[/name]
[name]Homer[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]
[name]Peregrin[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]

etc…

** Last name is [name]Williams[/name]**

Here are some suggestions:

[name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] ([name]Dash[/name]) [name]Boone[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name] ([name]Finn[/name]) [name]Murray[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name] ([name]Leo[/name]) [name]Neville[/name]
[name]Moses[/name] ([name]Moe[/name]) [name]Sinclair[/name]
[name]Gulliver[/name] [name]Jacques[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name] (has nice rhythm to it) [name]Amos[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Merlin[/name]

Out of your choices: My favorite is [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Murray[/name].

Good luck!

[name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Williams[/name] = very famous playwright.

Other name suggestions:

[name]Moses[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Cedric[/name] [name]Johannes[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Boone[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name] [name]Murray[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Jacques[/name] [name]Williams[/name]

I love [name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Williams[/name] work. Would it be ok to use [name]Tennessee[/name] as a mn?

I am biased because my godson is a [name]Murray[/name], but I absolutely adore it as a first name. Is it definitely only in mn consideration? If not, it has my vote! I was also intrigued by [name]Abraham[/name] and it made me wonder why with even [name]Moses[/name] being used again it hasn’t had a revival because it has the same strong qualities I think other biblical boys names have.

I liked a lot of your ideas (and they’re very fresh) but my suggestion is [name]Murray[/name] [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Williams[/name].
Good luck! I look forward to seeing which of these lovely names you put back in circulation! :slight_smile:

I really like your boys names. I am expecting a boy in feb. Before we knew the sex we had thrown around tennessee as a possible girls name as I love the author. I posted my own under “lila avelines brother” please take a look and let me know what u think.you can’t really use tennessee because of your last name but I do like it as a middle name. hugo tennessee would work very well together. Good luck.

Is [name]Lila[/name] Avelines brother a poll? I wasn’t able to locate it.

I do like the name [name]Tennessee[/name], but you are probably right that I shouldnt use it. I think that it does have mn potential.

Are there any names on my list I should eliminate completely?

I [name]LOVE[/name] your suggestion of [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name] [name]Williams[/name]!!

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolfe[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name]
or
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name]?

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Williams[/name] does have a nice flow to it, and i love [name]Wolf[/name]!!

Thank you for your compliment!

I was wondering the same thing about [name]Abraham[/name]. Its a perfectly good name. I am at a loss too as to why its not being used. I [name]LOVE[/name] the nn [name]Abe[/name] for my son! I think that it is just as justified as [name]Benjamin[/name] ([name]Ben[/name]).

[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Martin[/name] was one of the names we were throwing around. But were worried that it might be too much like that song, “[name]Abraham[/name], [name]Martin[/name] and [name]John[/name]” Which may not be a bad thing.

I love [name]Martin[/name] too. I don’t know why its not being used either.

I like the name [name]Murray[/name]. And for some reason I am falling in love with the name [name]Sinclair[/name].

[name]Murray[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]?? yes/no?
[name]Murphy[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]? I think i just like the Rhythmic flow [name]Sinclair[/name] has.

[name]Abraham[/name] ([name]Abe[/name]): I absolutely love [name]Abraham[/name], too, and think that [name]Abe[/name] is great! :slight_smile:

[name]Amos[/name]: I’m personally not an [name]Amos[/name] fan, because I think of the Famous [name]Amos[/name] cookies and would personally be concerned about teasing related to its proximity to the sound of the word “anus”. That’s just me, though, and I know that a lot of other people love the name. :slight_smile:

[name]Cedric[/name]: I think it’s cool, but I do think of [name]Cedric[/name] the Entertainer.

[name]Tennessee[/name]: I think you said you’re dropping this one. If not for your last name, I think it could have worked as a middle name.

[name]Clarence[/name] (mn only): I think that [name]Clarence[/name] is cool, and I love the [name]Clancy[/name] nickname.

[name]Dashiell[/name] ([name]Dash[/name]): [name]LOVE[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Boone[/name] (mn only): I think of [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Boone[/name], but that’s not a bad thing. I prefer some of the other names on your list, though.

[name]Donatello[/name] ([name]Donnie[/name]): I can’t help but think of [name]Donatella[/name] Versace (in addition to the original source of the name), and part of me wonders if the name is a bit much as a first name. Hmm…

[name]Homer[/name] (love it!): I think it’s handsome, but like some of the others on your list better…

[name]Dante[/name] (but don’t want to sound too Italian): I think that [name]Dante[/name] is very cool, but it does sound very Italian to me…

[name]Finnegan[/name] ([name]Finn[/name]): I think [name]Finnegan[/name] is great, but [name]Finn[/name] is becoming quite popular, and with [name]Finley[/name] being so popular, [name]Finnegan[/name] doesn’t sound as offbeat as some of the other names on your list. (I love [name]Finnian[/name], too.) :slight_smile:

[name]Johannes[/name] ([name]Johan[/name] or [name]Hans[/name]): I think it depends on where you live…

[name]Leonardo[/name] ([name]Leo[/name]) (but dont want the name too italian sounding): I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Leo[/name]!

[name]Raphael[/name] ([name]Ralph[/name]): I love [name]Raphael[/name], too, but not [name]Ralph[/name]. (I love the [name]Rafe[/name] nn, though!)

[name]Neville[/name] ([name]Nev[/name]): I can’t help but think of the [name]Neville[/name] Brothers…

[name]Moses[/name] ([name]Moe[/name]): This one hasn’t caught on for me yet (I still think of the Biblical [name]Moses[/name]), and while I think that [name]Moe[/name] is cool, Three Stooges references may arise.

[name]Hugo[/name] (mn only): I think that [name]Hugo[/name] is great!

[name]Jacques[/name] (mn only): I perfer some of the others on your list, but I do think [name]Jacques[/name] makes a nice middle name.

[name]Merlin[/name] ([name]Merle[/name]): [name]Merlin[/name] is 100% wizard to me, and [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] have written that “[name]Merle[/name] is even less masculine than [name]Meredith[/name].” I don’t know that I think it’s feminine, but it still feels too clunky to me.

[name]Murray[/name]: I think that [name]Murray[/name] is very handsome!

[name]Peregrin[/name] ([name]Pippin[/name] -love it!!): I think it would make a great middle name. I’d personally avoid calling a little boy [name]Pippin[/name], due to its associations with the Broadway musical and it’s closeness to [name]Pippi[/name] (Longstocking). I think [name]Peregrin[/name] is handsome, though!

[name]Sinclair[/name] (mn only): I think that [name]Sinclair[/name] is awesome…

[name]Gulliver[/name]: I love it!

[name]Sullivan[/name] (has nice rhythm to it): This one is becoming popular, too, so it doesn’t feel as offbeat as some of your others, if that’s what you’re going for. Have you considered the Irish name [name]Rafferty[/name]?

[name]Wolfgang[/name] (love the nn [name]Wolf[/name]): I’m not personally a fan of [name]Wolf[/name] names…

[name]Vincent[/name] ([name]Vinny[/name], but dont want an Italian sounding name): I really like [name]Vincent[/name], and it doesn’t strike me as being as Italian as [name]Dante[/name].

Rudolphe: This one is too much for me, plus there’s the reindeer associations with [name]Rudolph[/name].

[name]Oliver[/name] (must be paired with something interesting to make up for its commonality): I adore [name]Oliver[/name], but like you mentioned, it’s pretty popular now.

[name]Sawyer[/name]: This one feels trendy compared to your other options, and I’ve also heard of several little girls with the name.

[name]Soloman[/name]: I really love this name…

[name]Murphy[/name]: I think it’s handsome, but because of the [name]Murphy[/name] [name]Brown[/name] associations, I’d personally go with [name]Murray[/name].

Names I am considering:

[name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Jones[/name]
[name]Amos[/name] [name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Peregrin[/name] ([name]Pippin[/name]) [name]Cedric[/name]
[name]Homer[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]
[name]Johannes[/name] ([name]Hans[/name]) [name]Phillipe[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Murray[/name][/quote]

[name]Abraham[/name], [name]Dashiell[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]Murray[/name], [name]Gulliver[/name], [name]Raphael[/name], and [name]Oliver[/name] (despite its popularity) are my favorites from your list.

I think that you have a fantastic list, and really like your idea of [name]Murray[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name]. (I also love [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name].) :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Other name suggestions:

[name]Moses[/name] [name]Dante[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Cedric[/name] [name]Johannes[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Boone[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name] [name]Murray[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Jacques[/name] [name]Williams[/name]

I love [name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Williams[/name] work. Would it be ok to use [name]Tennessee[/name] as a mn?[/quote]

If you love his work, than by all means use [name]Tennessee[/name] as a middle name. I think it’s fun to honor a writer or artist that is particularly moving or meaningful to you; I LOATHE trendy parents who use artist names like [name]Monet[/name] and wouldn’t recognize one if they fell over it. I mentioned the playwright because sometimes it’s easy to miss things like that when you’re deep into the name lists.

Of the combos you listed above, I like [name]Cedric[/name] [name]Johannes[/name] the best. Looking at your original list of names, I think [name]Tennessee[/name] would work as a middle with:
[name]Abraham[/name] ([name]Abe[/name])
[name]Cedric[/name]
[name]Clarence[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name] - it works in terms of flow, but that’s a whole lotta name
[name]Neville[/name]
[name]Moses[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] - actually, I really like the sound of [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Tennessee[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]

The below biblical names are strong names. I like them all and feel like people dont use them as they think hey sound old like [name]Noah[/name] once sounded old. All these names make good first or middle names.
[name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Moses[/name] ([name]Moe[/name]), no nickname its short enough
[name]Abraham[/name] ([name]Abe[/name]),

These name are way too popular. I know at least 3 boys with each of these names. [name]Dashiell[/name] ([name]Dash[/name]), love but is check social security website cuz i think tis name is climbing fast

[name]Finnegan[/name] ([name]Finn[/name]), a lot of finley’s go by [name]Fin[/name] as well
[name]Oliver[/name] , olivia is also super big
[name]Sawyer[/name]

The following names are difficult to pronounce. My name is [name]Meryl[/name] and EVERYONE misspells and miss pronounces it so please consider this.
[name]Johannes[/name] ([name]Johan[/name] or [name]Hans[/name])
[name]Jacques[/name] (mn only),
[name]Merlin[/name] ([name]Merle[/name]),
[name]Peregrin[/name] ([name]Pippin[/name])

I just dislike these:
[name]Amos[/name], to me it sounds too amish and like tori [name]Amos[/name]
[name]Cedric[/name], i think of a super creepy very white man, someone who rarely sees the sun
[name]Clarence[/name] (mn only), too fem
[name]Homer[/name] (love it!): too closely associated with homer [name]Simpson[/name]
[name]Donatello[/name] ([name]Donnie[/name]), too italian
[name]Neville[/name] ([name]Nev[/name]), [name]Nev[/name] is very fem to me.
[name]Murray[/name]: to me it’s an animal name like max and tiger
[name]Vincent[/name] [name]WAY[/name] too italian
[name]Sinclair[/name] (mn only)
[name]Murphy[/name]

Following names I like:
[name]Boone[/name] (mn only), ok
[name]Dante[/name], I like it easy to say and strong
[name]Tennessee[/name]: mn cuz of ur last name
[name]Leonardo[/name] ([name]Leo[/name]), not too italian, love the long version and nickname.
[name]Raphael[/name] ([name]Ralph[/name]), love [name]Raphael[/name] but hate ralph
[name]Hugo[/name] (mn only), love
[name]Gulliver[/name], ok
[name]Sullivan[/name], ok
[name]Wolfgang[/name] (love the nn [name]Wolf[/name]) ok
Rudolphe: love even love nickname rudy.

What about [name]Sterling[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Lazarus[/name], truth, [name]Prosper[/name] and [name]Jericho[/name]? Yes, my poll “[name]Lila[/name] Avelines brother’s name” is under boys names.

[name]Meryl[/name], if you’re reading this, I absolutely love your name! ([name]Meryl[/name] Streep is one of my favorite actresses.) :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for all your imput!!!
I am revising my list. I think that you made some great points

Keeping:
[name]Abraham[/name] ([name]Abe[/name]), -to me, this name is as solid as [name]Benjamin[/name] with the nn [name]Ben[/name]. [name]LOVE[/name] IT!!

[name]Amos[/name], - still like despite [name]Amos[/name] 'n [name]Andy[/name], cookies

[name]Cedric[/name] - I also thought of the “Entertainer” but to me, it has the same feel that [name]Eric[/name], but in an British way. Also reminds me of the kid killed in the [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] series. Hopefully thats the association it will have in the future?

[name]Clarence[/name] (mn only),- Its a family name. I have a great grandfather [name]Martin[/name] [name]Clarence[/name] and have only recently begun to appreciate it. Worried that it might be too “sissy” but am still considering it with the right fn

[name]Dashiell[/name] ([name]Dash[/name]), - [name]Love[/name] it, but had NO idea is was becoming popular?!? When did this happen???

[name]Boone[/name] (mn only),- still think it could give a bland name a cool feeling when used as a nn

[name]Homer[/name] (love it!), - I know of the association with [name]Simpson[/name], but, BUT… is it possible that people could begin to associate it as a ball player, OR in a literary sense? [name]Homer[/name] [name]Williams[/name]… I can see him as studious and in the library, or out on the ballfield

[name]Finnegan[/name] ([name]Finn[/name]),- I must have missed it when [name]Finnegan[/name] became popular. I [name]LOVE[/name] the name!! More every time I say it!! Its a FUN name. I love [name]Finn[/name] too. It could be celtic, nordic, or the perfect name for a Pisces. [name]How[/name] popular are we talking?

[name]Johannes[/name] ([name]Johan[/name] or [name]Hans[/name]), I was on a Nordic trick when I landed this name. [name]Johan[/name] and [name]Finn[/name]. [name]Finnegan[/name] and [name]Johannes[/name], [name]Hans[/name] and [name]Finn[/name]?? yes? no?

[name]Leonardo[/name] ([name]Leo[/name]), - I am an architect/historian and yes, this would be a nod to Da [name]Vinci[/name]. Has it become too popular?

[name]Raphael[/name] ([name]Ralph[/name]), Curious. Is [name]Rafe[/name] prounounced [name]Raff[/name] or Raef? I think it has revival potential

[name]Moses[/name] ([name]Mose[/name]), I have always liked the name [name]Elijah[/name], nn [name]Eli[/name]. [name]Moses[/name] is my answer to [name]Elijah[/name]'s soar to popularity.

[name]Hugo[/name] (mn only), Still a mn option

[name]Jacques[/name] (mn only), What can I say? I like saying French names :slight_smile:

[name]Murray[/name], - I thought that it would be judged more harshly because [name]Linda[/name] and [name]Pam[/name] said, "Has become almost a joke name, more often given to dogs than babies these days, but it sounds cute – a la [name]Sydney[/name] – when used for girls. " REALLLY?? I think its like [name]Murphy[/name], but fresher!? Can it still be used as a boy’s name?

[name]Sinclair[/name] (mn only), - Despite it sounding somewhat girly, I [name]LOVE[/name] this name. I love the flow of it and the accent on the last syllable, as a middle name.

[name]Gulliver[/name], - [name]Will[/name] he be teased as being Gullible?? It was my reaction to [name]Oliver[/name]

[name]Sullivan[/name] (has nice rhythm to it),- this one is staying for sure. It has personal meaning to my husband and I. [name]Sullivan[/name] and [name]Finnegan[/name] have a nice ring to them

[name]Wolfgang[/name] (love the nn [name]Wolf[/name])- ok, maybe the gang part makes it a little extreme, but [name]Wolf[/name] as a nn is fun. My son isnt going to become a biker is he?

[name]Oliver[/name] (must be paired with something interesting to make up for its commonality), - paired with something unique I still really like this one, despite its popularity. Also love it as a nn.

[name]Soloman[/name]- goes so well with [name]Abraham[/name]

[name]Murphy[/name]- Still love it!!

[name]Say[/name] goodbye to::
[name]Tennessee[/name] - Eliminating. I like the name, but agree that I can’t do it with the last name [name]Williams[/name]. :frowning:

[name]Donatello[/name] ([name]Donnie[/name]), - I didnt make the Versace reference. Good-bye!

[name]Dante[/name] (but don’t want to sound too Italian), - on second thought, sounds like [name]Drake[/name], [name]Brock[/name] and other soap opera bad boy names. Gone.

[name]Merlin[/name] ([name]Merle[/name]), - You are right, [name]Merle[/name] is a Girl.

[name]Neville[/name] ([name]Nev[/name]),- Its kind of a wimpy name now that I think about it.

[name]Peregrin[/name] ([name]Pippin[/name]), Ok. didnt make the musical reference. [name]Don[/name]'t love it as much anymore.

Rudolphe- yup, even with the E he has a red nose.

[name]Vincent[/name] ([name]Vinny[/name], but dont want an Italian sounding name, [name]VINCE[/name]),- [name]Vinny[/name] always sounded Italian mafia to me. [name]Just[/name] checked and it was #120 last year!! Really?? Now I am on the fence with this one.

[name]Sawyer[/name]- Didnt know it was so trendy

I agree!! If I were having a girl, it would be on my list!!

New list to work from:

[name]Abraham[/name] ([name]Abe[/name])*
[name]Amos[/name]
[name]Martin[/name]*
[name]Clarence[/name] ([name]Clancy[/name])(mn only)
[name]Cedric[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] ([name]Dash[/name])
[name]Boone[/name] (mn only)
[name]Homer[/name]*
[name]Finnegan[/name] ([name]Finn[/name])*
[name]Johannes[/name] ([name]Johan[/name], [name]Hans[/name])
[name]Leonardo[/name] ([name]Leo[/name])*
[name]Raphael[/name] (Raph)
[name]Moses[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name] (mn only)
[name]Jacques[/name]
[name]Murray[/name]* (Sorry [name]Linda[/name] and [name]Pam[/name]- I love it)
[name]Sinclair[/name] (mn only) *
[name]Gulliver[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name] (Sul/[name]Sully[/name])*
[name]Wolf[/name]/[name]Wolfe[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]*
[name]Tobias[/name] ([name]Toby[/name])*
[name]Olivier[/name] (better than [name]Oliver[/name]??)
[name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Murphy[/name]*
[name]FISHER[/name]**

[name]Jacques[/name] [name]Olivier[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Murray[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolfe[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Fisher[/name] [name]Murray[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Fisher[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Fisher[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Martin[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Moses[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Martin[/name] [name]Clarence[/name] [name]Williams[/name] *
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Murray[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name] [name]Cedric[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Murray[/name] [name]Williams[/name]

WDYT? Any other possibilities??

And [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name] [name]Williams[/name]!

Keeping:
[name]Abraham[/name] ([name]Abe[/name]), - handsome, also love [name]Bram[/name]

[name]Amos[/name], - I wouldn’t use this because of teasing potential.

[name]Cedric[/name] - love [name]Cedric[/name], but it is very quirky.

[name]Clarence[/name] - love it so much, nn [name]Clancy[/name]

[name]Dashiell[/name] ([name]Dash[/name]), - love

[name]Boone[/name] (mn only),- love in the middle

[name]Homer[/name] (love it!), - I’m biased, dislike it

[name]Finnegan[/name] ([name]Finn[/name]),- love

I was working on this last night, but then I couldn’t get my cursor to go anywhere and couldn’t type, so I had to stop. Now my cursor is working again.

[name]Johannes[/name] ([name]Johan[/name] or [name]Hans[/name]) - not my style, but I think [name]Johannes[/name] is a nice name. [name]Hans[/name] seems like too much to me, too fairy tale for a boy. But I have a friend whose son is named [name]Hans[/name], and he seems to like it.

[name]Leonardo[/name] ([name]Leo[/name]), - It’s popular, but I love it. Also love [name]Lionel[/name] nn [name]Leo[/name].

[name]Raphael[/name] ([name]Ralph[/name]), Curious. Is [name]Rafe[/name] prounounced [name]Raff[/name] or Raef? I think it has revival potential - I would use the nn [name]Rafe[/name] and pronounce is just the way it’s spelled.

[name]Moses[/name] ([name]Mose[/name]) - love!

[name]Hugo[/name] (mn only), Still a mn option - cute

[name]Jacques[/name] (mn only), What can I say? I like saying French names :slight_smile: - cute

[name]Murray[/name], - depends on where you live. You need to live in a super cool place to get away with this. I know, I love [name]Maurice[/name] and [name]Bernard[/name] and a whole bunch of unpopular names that would be cool if I lived in Manhattan. Well, at least [name]Bernard[/name] would be. [name]Maurice[/name] would probably not be cool anywhere-yet!

[name]Sinclair[/name] (mn only), - for me this is girly.

[name]Gulliver[/name], - this is cool, but I wouldn’t use it myself. I find it to be too much like the character in the book. [name]Every[/name] second someone would be saying, Oh, did your parents name you after [name]Gulliver[/name]'s Travels?

[name]Sullivan[/name] - love

[name]Wolfgang[/name] - not my style, I like a softer, more gentle style. But I can see why someone would like this because it has a lot of character.

[name]Oliver[/name] - [name]Love[/name]

[name]Soloman[/name]- I like it okay

[name]Jacques[/name] [name]Olivier[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Murray[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolfe[/name] [name]Williams[/name]* - like
[name]Fisher[/name] [name]Murray[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Fisher[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Fisher[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Martin[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Moses[/name] [name]Williams[/name] - too much biblical patriarch together. Sounds like a bible. And I love bible names, but for me, this is too much.
[name]Martin[/name] [name]Clarence[/name] [name]Williams[/name] *
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Murray[/name] [name]Williams[/name] - love
[name]Finnegan[/name] [name]Cedric[/name] [name]Williams[/name] - love
[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Williams[/name]
[name]Leonardo[/name] [name]Sinclair[/name] [name]Williams[/name]*
[name]Sullivan[/name] [name]Murray[/name] [name]Williams[/name] - love