Oh Hattie,

I love the nickname [name]Hattie[/name]; but the problem to me is its just that…a nickname.
And i deffinatly dont love [name]Harriet[/name] though i like [name]Harriet[/name] more then [name]Henrietta[/name].
So, are their ANY other names that can lead to [name]Hattie[/name]? In a particulary obvious way…

Any ideas?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Oh, I adore [name]Hattie[/name]. I do like [name]Harriet[/name], just not as much as I like [name]Hattie[/name]. Not a fan of [name]Henrietta[/name], and I’m not sure what else could work for [name]Hattie[/name]. So my vote goes to [name]Harriet[/name], which is charming and delightful, and the bonus is getting to use an awesome nickname!

I always thought [name]Holiday[/name] could lead itself to Haddie/[name]Hattie[/name] but some others that might work…

[name]Holiday[/name]
[name]Hadassah[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Hada[/name]
[name]Hadara[/name]

I adore [name]Hattie[/name]!

These are all of the alternatives that I could find, but some might be a little ‘out-there’ for you :
[name]Hartley[/name]
[name]Honorata[/name]
[name]Hypatia[/name].

[name]Auburn[/name]

It’s too bad you don’t like [name]Harriet[/name] and [name]Henrietta[/name] too much as they are the only names that [name]Hattie[/name] is given as a nickname in every baby book I own. [name]Hephzibah[/name] would be [name]Hettie[/name] not [name]Hattie[/name]. Gosh, there has to be some others we can come up with…possibly…
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Hadassah[/name]
Hathor (Egyptian goddess of love)
[name]Hadria[/name]
Hafwen
[name]Hagar[/name]
[name]Haidee[/name]
[name]Haldis[/name]
Halimeda

my friend’s name is hayley and her mom always calls her [name]Hattie[/name]. I honestly think you could just get away with any name beginning with H and it wouldn’t be a big deal.

oh and Hadia, hebrew name meaning leader or guid