OK going about this a lil differently...

OK I’ve asked about some first names and some first and MNs together now I’m gonna go about it a little differently in my quest for the perfect girl name. So instead of asking what MN to go with a FN, I’m asking for first names to go with a MN. So What FN do you personally think goes best with MN [name]Alice[/name]? And Which with MN [name]Jane[/name]?

… [name]Alice[/name] S.

… [name]Jane[/name] S.

Thanks I appreciate all your help!

[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jane[/name] - love love love that name

I have a harder time trying to figure out a FN for [name]Alice[/name] since it’s on my list of FN’s and I can only come up with MN’s for it, my favorite being [name]Alice[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. Perhaps [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Alice[/name] that sounds quite pretty.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

This is difficult…I think both middles can carry longer, flowy or weighty names. I would stick vowel heavy names with [name]Jane[/name] & harder/heavier names with [name]Alice[/name] in most cases. [name]Jane[/name] is a solid neutral that I think mixes better than [name]Alice[/name]. The A in [name]Alice[/name] can blend awkwardly. Like [name]Thais[/name] or [name]Tamar[/name] feel off with [name]Alice[/name].

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Emmanuelle[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

[name]Both[/name] are lovely with [name]Mary[/name] in the fn spot.

[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is amazing.

[name]Berenice[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is also lovely & you get the -ice ending too.

[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Alice[/name]

I actually like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. :slight_smile: Or what about [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Jane[/name]…Hmmm…[name]Alice[/name] seems hard to me in the middle spot. [name]Liliana[/name] [name]Alice[/name]? I am not sure about that one! Good luck hope you find the perfect name! :slight_smile: