Ok I've made some progress.....can you help?

Post has been deleted

Post has been deleted

What about:

[name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Aurelie[/name]
[name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Georgine[/name]
[name]Celine[/name]
[name]Amabel[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Odessa[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Oceane[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Cerise[/name]
[name]Cassia[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Maelle[/name]
[name]Noemie[/name]
[name]Melisande[/name]
[name]Evelina[/name]
[name]Aveline[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Saffron[/name]
[name]Calanthe[/name]
[name]Louise[/name]
[name]Victoire[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Octavia[/name]
[name]Evadne[/name]
[name]Maris[/name]
[name]Annora[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name]
[name]Fabienne[/name]
[name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Marianne[/name]
[name]Calypso[/name]
Annegret
Celandine
[name]Helene[/name]
[name]Magdalene[/name]
[name]Ophelie[/name]
[name]Liliane[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]

Whoops; some of them end in A! Sorry.

[name]Hi[/name]! (Goodbye, [name]Mirabella[/name]…) :frowning:

I just wanted to say that I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Iris[/name] with [name]Claudie[/name], [name]Lina[/name], and [name]Thea[/name]!

Good luck!

Post has been deleted

By all means, don’t pick [name]Iris[/name], which is ” in my estimation ” an actual name. For your list of faux-Eurotrash, “ballerina/model esk” names, you need to balance that out with something equally ridiculous, like [name]Allegra[/name]. Which is a seasonal allergy medication. You can still hold out hope for [name]Mirabel[/name], though, since [name]Marabel[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] is the kook that wrote “The Total Woman.”

Good luck!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advise but I think [name]Iris[/name] sounds too much like an old aunt”s name in my head! What do you think of [name]Allegra[/name]? I think I”m falling in love with it :slight_smile: lol.

I really don”t want to give up [name]Mirabella[/name] either but it seems too long to me with the other names. What do you think?.. [name]Claudie[/name], [name]Lina[/name], [name]Thea[/name], [name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Mirabella[/name]?

I suppose [name]Allegra[/name] having 3 syllables bridges the gap slightly! And we can always call her [name]Mira[/name] or [name]Belle[/name] which are much shorter. Tell me I don”t have to give it up? Lol. I would go for [name]Mirabel[/name] but the surname is [name]Morgan[/name] and looking at nameberry it seems [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] is an antifeminist or something? Also the partner loves [name]Mirabella[/name] and not [name]Mirabel[/name].[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name]! [name]How[/name]'ve you been? I’ve always loved the name [name]Allegra[/name]; it’s one of my favorite Italian names. :slight_smile: I totally forgot about [name]Marabel[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] (I thought it was [name]Marabel[/name], not [name]Mirabel[/name]), but if you’re comfortable keeping [name]Mirabella[/name], you should go for it!

I agree with you about [name]Allegra[/name] bridging the syllable gap, but at the same time, I guess I’m not one who pays much attention to syllables. (I’d have no problem naming daughters [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name], for example, but that’s just me.) :slight_smile:

If you’re not set on [name]Mirabella[/name] (which I think is beautiful), you may also like [name]Mireille[/name] (meer-AY), a French name which reminds me of [name]Mirabella[/name]. I think it’s really pretty with [name]Thea[/name], [name]Claudie[/name], and [name]Lina[/name]!

Honestly, if you love [name]Mirabella[/name], you should use it! Plus, you may end up having mostly boys and only one girl, in which case you could use [name]Mirabella[/name] without worrying about the syllables. :slight_smile:

What are your favorite boys’ names? I bet you have a great list!
:slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Allegra[/name] is a pretty name.
I don’t think people are thinking about [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] much anymore. So [name]Mirabel[/name], [name]Mirabelle[/name], and [name]Mirabella[/name] are all back in the game. I especially love [name]Mirabella[/name] nn [name]Mira[/name].
The names on your list are lovely.

I have just re-discovered [name]Mirabel[/name] myself and I’m loving it! I may be too young, but I don’t think of [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] when I hear that name…its much different than if you wanted to name your baby [name]Madonna[/name] or [name]Cher[/name]. Also, why give any power to the anti-fem anyway?? She’s not the only one who gets a pretty name! BTW…the person who commented about ‘euro-trash’…I actually laughed quite a bit but mostly bc she chooses a baby name blog to take out her rage/arrogance on pregnant ladies. Get a life!!