Ok- think we've decided...thanks to you berries...

[name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name]…what do you think?

I think it’s lovely :slight_smile: Congrats on your decision!

I like that [name]Keira[/name] is a little unusual but still familiar, and then [name]Lily[/name] in the middle is lovely and soft in contrast to the stronger sounding [name]Keira[/name].

Out of curiosity, is your user name because you’re the 4th girl or because this is your 4th girl? If it’s the latter I was just wondering what [name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name]'s big sisters names are! I would be so happy to have 4 girls one day hehe :slight_smile:

Congrats again!

My husband has two daughters from a previous marriage:
[name]Jenna[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Hailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

And I have one daughter:
[name]Elyse[/name] [name]Ariana[/name]

[name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name] will be joining us the second week of [name]October[/name]. :smiley:

Aww I think [name]Keira[/name] compliments her sisters’ names perfectly and kinda ties them all together in a way. All lovely names :slight_smile: I particularly love [name]Ariana[/name]! Not long to go now anyway, good luck to you all :slight_smile:

Pretty name - like it! Congrats!

[name]Dahlia[/name]

Perfect!

Sounds great, congrats!

Nice! Very good complement to the other names without being overly matchy. [name]Glad[/name] nameberry could help and thanks for being a visitor!

Cute. Sweet. Congrats.

I love it! It’s different enough from her sister’s names but not too out there.

Congrats!

I love the name! [name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name] complements her sisters’ names very nicely. Congratulations!

Yes, a lovely sibset! Nice choice. :slight_smile: Congrats!!

[name]Keira[/name] [name]Lily[/name] is stunning-it looks beautiful written out and sounds lovely! And I agree with the others-it goes quite well with her other sisters’ names. Splendid choice, and best wishes to you!

~*~Nameseeker3

I like it! It really fits in with her sisters names which is nice. By the way, my youngest sisters name is [name]Hailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!