OK.....Which Combo please.....only days left!!

[name]Hi[/name] all!!! I really need some advice from all of you!! You all have such great naming ideas and wonderful insight. My little girl will be here in a few weeks and we want to incorporate my beloved grandmothers name into hers. Her name was [name]Lillian[/name] …I am stuck between the names [name]Lillian[/name] or [name]Grace[/name] as a first name!!! I mean stuck!!! Our little one will be either [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] Gattuso, or [name]Grace[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] Gattuso. What sounds prettier, [name]Lily[/name] Gattuso…or [name]Grace[/name] Gattuso??? Thank you in advance for your help!!!

I love [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (nn [name]Lily[/name]). Congratulations on your little girl!

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!

Thank you and I am sorry about the triple post…computer issues!!

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is a great name. So sweet and soft with the uber cute nickname [name]Lily[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it.

[name]Hi[/name]! I love both [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]. I am going to pick [name]Grace[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] Gattuso, because I love the alliteration with your last name. And [name]Grace[/name] is one of my favorite girls’ names!
Also, [name]Lillian[/name] Gattuso seems more of a mouthful when you say it outloud.

They are both very pretty. I would just wait to see if she looks more like a [name]Lillian[/name] or a [name]Grace[/name] and decide then.

Good luck!

My daughter’s name is [name]Grace[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] and we’ve always loved it. I find [name]Lily[/name] or [name]Lillian[/name] hard to enunciate, but that could just be me.

Congratulations!

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is lovely! Good luck!

Ooo I love both [name]Lillian[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]! I agree with a previous poster, maybe wait til she gets her and see which suits her better.

Tough decision but you can’t go wrong either way! :slight_smile:

[name]Grace[/name] is slightly more poplular (number 17) than [name]Lillian[/name] (number 27) and [name]Lily[/name] (number 18) but when you add all the different “[name]Lil[/name]” names together I think they’d be more popular than [name]Grace[/name], not that it magtters just pick the name that suits her best!