Okay a few more names...help please :)

I have a few more names…need suggestions on whether they go with my older girls names, what middle names to use with them and if they are over used or not.

If you haven’t seen my other post, [name]Kacee[/name] and [name]Maegan[/name] are my older girls.

[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Demi[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]

Our last name starts with M and is two syllables.

Would appreciate all your ideas and suggestions you may have. Thanks!!

I think [name]Brooke[/name] goes well with your older daughters’ names!

[name]Peyton[/name] goes very well.

If you haven’t seen my other post, [name]Kacee[/name] and [name]Maegan[/name] are my older girls.

[name]Brooke[/name]: I think [name]Brooke[/name] is pretty dated, but that’s just me. :slight_smile:

[name]Hayden[/name]: I think [name]Hayden[/name] works with your daughters’ names, but it’s really trendy, and part of the -ayden meganames trend ([name]Aiden[/name], [name]Jayden[/name], [name]Brayden[/name], [name]Cayden[/name], etc.)…

[name]Stella[/name]: I love [name]Stella[/name], but its more vintage style differs from your daughters’ modern names.

[name]Peyton[/name]: I think this one works with your daughters’ names, too, but I’m just personally not a fan.

[name]Lydia[/name]: I love [name]Lydia[/name], but I can’t see this classic name with [name]Maegan[/name] and [name]Kacee[/name].

[name]Emerson[/name]: I can see this with your daughters’ names (just not personally a fan)…

[name]Leah[/name]: I do think [name]Leah[/name] is feeling dated already, but I think it’s pretty and can see it with your daughters’ names.

[name]Olivia[/name]: If popularity doesn’t bother you (it’s seriously popular), I think [name]Olivia[/name] is lovely!

[name]Grace[/name]: With a [name]Kacee[/name], I’d avoid [name]Grace[/name], because it has the same “ace” sound, which makes them sound too much alike. [name]Kace[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] rhyme.

[name]Demi[/name]: This one is all [name]Demi[/name] [name]Moore[/name] and even [name]Demi[/name] Lovato to me, and I personally don’t think it’s great with your last name.

[name]Anna[/name]: I think [name]Anna[/name] is so pretty, and although it’s a classic, I can kind of see it with your daughters’ names.

From your list, I think [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] work best with your daughters’ names, because their popularity gives them a more modern feel.

More classic/vintage names that could work with your daughters’ names, primarily because of their popularity:

[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] (very, very popular)
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]

I’m thinking [name]Lola[/name] and [name]Sasha[/name] could work, too…

More modern names (sorry for any repeats from your other post):

[name]Camden[/name] (nn [name]Cammie[/name])
[name]Darby[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]
Isaly
[name]Jansen[/name]/[name]Jensen[/name]
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Reese[/name] (although it has the see sound of [name]Kacee[/name]…)

Good luck! :slight_smile: