Okay...I've narrowed it to three

okay, well 5, but I [name]LOVE[/name] 3 of them, and only like the last 2. PLEASE let me know what you think, any input would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (my favorite)
[name]Tess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] (husband’s favorite)
[name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Ada[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Mary[/name] (my daughter [name]Ellie[/name] LOVES [name]Ada[/name] for some reason)

Thanks everyone!

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (my favorite): [name]Leah[/name] has a different feel from your daughers’ ([name]Ellie[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Clare[/name] [name]Emily[/name] [name]Ann[/name]) more comfy names, and it feels really overused to me these days. I have to pause between [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name], because one ends with a vowel sound, and the other begins with one. This is your favorite, though, so that’s what matters.

[name]Tess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mary[/name]: My definitely favorite from your list! I [name]LOVE[/name] this! I think [name]Tess[/name] is perfect with [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Clare[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] (husband’s favorite): I think this is stunning, too. Why not wait until the baby is born to see which combo fits her best? You could also combine some of the names from your favorite with his favorite: [name]Lila[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Leah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Leah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name], etc.

[name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Ada[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: You don’t care for the last two combos, so I’ll skip them. (I think they’re really pretty, though!)

[name]Ada[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Mary[/name] (my daughter [name]Ellie[/name] LOVES [name]Ada[/name] for some reason): [name]Ada[/name] is too close to [name]Ava[/name] for me. To my ear, [name]Ada[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] has a better flow…

You’ve got five great combos here, and you honestly can’t go wrong.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (my favorite) - I have the same flow problem…I have to pause before saying [name]Evelyn[/name]…also [name]Leah[/name] doesn’t seem to have the same feel as your other daughters
[name]Tess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mary[/name] - This is my second favorite! [name]Tess[/name] has major appeal to me for some reason
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] (husband’s favorite) - Also my favorite…she just sounds gorgeous
[name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Ada[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - not a [name]Jocelyn[/name] fan…It makes me think of “A [name]Knight[/name]'s Tale” which I love but [name]Jocelyn[/name] annoys me in the movie :confused:
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Mary[/name] (my daughter [name]Ellie[/name] LOVES [name]Ada[/name] for some reason) - cute, but [name]Lilah[/name] is better :slight_smile:

I agree with [name]Jill[/name] when she said that if neither you or your husband love the last 2 then you should throw them out.

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (my favorite) ” [name]Leah[/name] is very popular at the moment. I definitely like [name]Lila[/name] or [name]Lilah[/name] better.
[name]Tess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mary[/name]- I like the name [name]Tess[/name] with your girls. I think it fits well and has a similar feel to [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Clare[/name].
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name]- My personal favorate, but I have been pulling for [name]Lila[/name] (my preferred spelling) for awhile. And I love the [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] combo as well.

[name]Leah[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] aren”t that different from eachother, so perhaps you should find out what draws you more to one and your husband to the other. It is possible one of you has a very reasonable argument for their choice that makes sense to the other. That is, other than ”it sounds pretty.” Or you could use [name]Jill[/name]”s suggestion of waiting until you see the little one and decide then. You do run the risk of you being convinced she looks like a [name]Leah[/name] and he being convinced she looks like a [name]Lilah[/name].

All three are lovely names, so there is definitely no wrong answer!

I agree with [name]Jill[/name] when she said that if neither you or your husband love the last 2 then you should throw them out.

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (my favorite) ” [name]Leah[/name] is very popular at the moment. I definitely like [name]Lila[/name] or [name]Lilah[/name] better.
[name]Tess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mary[/name]- I like the name [name]Tess[/name] with your girls. I think it fits well and has a similar feel to [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Clare[/name].
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name]- My personal favorate, but I have been pulling for [name]Lila[/name] (my preferred spelling) for awhile. And I love the [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] combo as well.

[name]Leah[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] aren”t that different from eachother, so perhaps you should find out what draws you more to one and your husband to the other. It is possible one of you has a very reasonable argument for their choice that makes sense to the other. That is, other than ”it sounds pretty.” Or you could use [name]Jill[/name]”s suggestion of waiting until you see the little one and decide then. You do run the risk of you being convinced she looks like a [name]Leah[/name] and he being convinced she looks like a [name]Lilah[/name].

All three are lovely names, so there is definitely no wrong answer!

Which do you all think PERSONALLY (don’t take my favorite etc. into account) goes best with [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Claire[/name]:
[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]

Opinions appreciated! Thanks all!

[name]Tess[/name] definitely goes best, plus it is a little less common than [name]Lila/name or [name]Leah[/name]

No question, [name]Tess[/name] goes best with [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Clare[/name]. BUT I don’t think you should base your decision on that, unless of course you both absolutely love it. [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Lilah[/name] go perfectly well with them, though, nothing crazy like [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Clare[/name] and [name]Araminta[/name]. My personal favorite of your top three is [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name], it’s just absolutely stunning, someone else said she sounds gorgeous, I second that! There is no way she wouldn’t be beautiful. [name]Leah[/name] is pretty, but a little bland. [name]Tess[/name] is a perfect match with her sisters, but also unexpected and fresh.

I’ve discounted the last two names you mentioned, as you don’t love them (although [name]Noelle[/name] is an adorable middle name - will she be born around [name]Christmas[/name]?).
I think all three of your first name choices go well with you daughters names, so I wouldn’t worry about that.
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (my favorite) - I adore both [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name], and [name]Kate[/name] is lovely, too - my personal favourite.
[name]Tess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mary[/name] - I’m not particularly keen on any of these names, and I feel like [name]Tess[/name] should be a nn for something longer (Contessa, perhaps, but it doesn’t match your other daughters’ names).
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] (husband’s favorite) - [name]Lilah[/name] is nice, and [name]Wynne[/name] is lovely. [name]Rosalie[/name] is good too, but perhaps set to become uber-popular after the Twilight phenomenon (although, as it’s a mn, I suppose that doesn’t really matter).

[name]Tess[/name] is the best with [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Clare[/name]

I just want to second everything [name]Lyndsay[/name] said :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
[name]Perfecto[/name]!

[quote=“holden3”]okay, well 5, but I [name]LOVE[/name] 3 of them, and only like the last 2. PLEASE let me know what you think, any input would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

[name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (my favorite) - I love [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name], but [name]Leah[/name] feels 1980’s to me. Maybe it was popular in Southern [name]CA[/name] at that time.
[name]Tess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mary[/name] - feels kind of awkward compared to [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name].
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] (husband’s favorite) - This is very pretty. What about [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name]?
[name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Ada[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - I really love this! Flows well.
[name]Ada[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Mary[/name] (my daughter [name]Ellie[/name] LOVES [name]Ada[/name] for some reason) - This is pretty, too.

My order of the best fit with your daughters’ names:

1. [name]Tess[/name]
  2. [name]Lilah[/name]
  3. [name]Leah[/name]

To me, honestly, [name]Leah[/name] goes best. I like [name]Tess[/name] with [name]Ellie[/name] a lot, but think it blends less well with [name]Claire[/name]. I really like [name]Leah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name], but of the combos you actually mentioned, I prefer [name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. I’ve never really been bother by the stop between two vowel sounds. I think [name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] flows quite nicely.

I like your favorite choice.

i also like [name]Leah[/name] [name]Ada[/name] [name]Rose[/name] it flows nicely. and everyone has their favorite name in their.

I’m really starting to love [name]Tess[/name]. But I’m not SOLD on [name]Tess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Mary[/name]… I’m having a hard time coming up with a middle name. Also, [name]Amelia[/name] probably isnt the BEST choice because [name]Clare[/name]'s middle name is [name]Emily[/name], a little too similar. I’m also warming up to using [name]Lilah[/name] over [name]Leah[/name] - my husband really LOVES it.

Anyway, what would be a good [name]Tess[/name] combo, keeping my name style in mind, maybe with [name]Wynne[/name] or [name]Kate[/name] as a second middle name?
Also, do we like [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name]? or would [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] be better?

Hmmm I actually like [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name]! or [name]Leah[/name] [name]Ada[/name] [name]Rose[/name]… oh! sorry Im no help! lol

My vote is for [name]Lilah[/name]!! I think [name]Tess[/name] is ok for a nn but not crazy about it alone and I don’t think it goes along with your girls names…between [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] or would [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

I like [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynne[/name] or [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is super cute! good luck

I love [name]Leah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. Very very beautiful.

I love [name]Tess[/name]! I’m sure I’ll be inadvertently repeating some previous [name]Tess[/name] combos, so my apologies!

[name]Tess[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Kate[/name]/[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Mae[/name], etc…
[name]Tess[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Kate[/name] (I think [name]Kate[/name] at the end sounds kind of blunt with [name]Tess[/name]…)
[name]Tess[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Wynne[/name]

I love [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Wynn[/name]! When I say [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name], I have to pause between [name]Lilah[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] because of the back-to-back vowel sounds. I think [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is pretty, too!

You honestly can’t go wrong with any of the names you love!