Okay, time for boys' suggestions!

[girls’ thread - https://nameberry.com/nametalk/threads/144317-Collecting-for-number-3-little-sister-for-Leo-and-Juliet]

Back again, Berries! We’ll be TTC again later this year and I’m already excited for the naming. Our boys’ list always seems to be relatively short, and is open to suggestions of any kind.

We need a name that works both in [name_f]France[/name_f] and the UK (easily to pronounce in both languages), big siblings are [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. We currently live in the UK but are likely to move to [name_f]France[/name_f] within the next 5 years. Our current list is…

[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] or [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] - [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] is popular in [name_f]France[/name_f], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] not so much. It’s the other way round in the UK with [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] being uncommon and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is possibly top 100 now. So we’re torn, opinions?
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m]
[name_m]Thane[/name_m]
[name_m]Emanuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Bruno[/name_m]

[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] is one of my favorites, and [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] makes a good combination.
[name_m]Emanuel[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is another one that could work. I just love [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] and it goes so well with [name_m]Leonard[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f].

[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]Thane[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Aubin[/name_m]
[name_m]Thane[/name_m] [name_m]Emanuel[/name_m] [name_m]Aubin[/name_m]

Thanks for all the feedback!
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m], [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] and [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] are my preferences at the minute, whilst DH is rooting for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

Any suggestions you’d add to our list?

[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] makes me think of your children being Italian (which isnt a bad thing!). I just keep imagining the the two painters and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] from R&J. [name_m]Just[/name_m] something to think about!

[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] is ok, I dont know how popular the magazine is abroad but thats what comes to my mind. Especially with it being for a boy, the association might not be great.

[name_m]Bruno[/name_m] makes me think of the movie.

Some other names that might help/ hopefully sound similar to your style are:
[name_u]Adrien[/name_u]
[name_u]Antoine[/name_u]
[name_m]Bernard[/name_m]
[name_m]Gerard[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilles[/name_m]
[name_m]Guillaume[/name_m] (One of my favorite french names ever. I think [name_m]Guy[/name_m] is what would be usable in the UK)
[name_u]Michel[/name_u] (might be hard in English, confused with [name_f]Michelle[/name_f])
[name_m]Piers[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m]