Olallie

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom just told me about olallieberries she used to pick at her grandmas. Thoughts on it as a middle name? Thought it could be interesting

2 Likes

I think it’s adorable and meaningful!

Reminds me of Ottilie/Otillie which i love

2 Likes

I think it’s quite cute. I love the connection you have to it!

2 Likes

[name_f]Darling[/name_f] middle! I love it.

1 Like

I think Olallie would work wonderfully as a middle name!

2 Likes

I like it! It feels like a cross between [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] (the way I pronounce it) and [name_f]Olalla[/name_f] to me, both of which I love. Definitely has middle name potential.

6 Likes

Olalie… Make some think of [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], only berries would ever think that :joy: I like it!

2 Likes

Olallie is lovely! What a sweet middle

1 Like

It would be a great middle name. It is like Eulalie/Ottilie but with a personal sentiment, which I love for middles

2 Likes

It’s cute but I do find it a bit awkward to say.

1 Like

It’s so fun to say! I really like it as a special, meaningful middle :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Sweet as a middle name to honor your mother & her grandmother

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] as a middle name choice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I spotted this name just a few days ago myself and I have to say that it is gorgeous. It has the familiarity of masculine [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] but with, I think, a fairly feminine flair. And, in spite of it ending in the diminutive ‘-ie’, I don’t think it’s particularly childish and, in fact, it comes across as having a sort of elegant, vintage-styled vibe. Combine all that with its link to your mum and great-grandmother and I think it’d make for a fantastic middle or even first name!

1 Like

I agree!! :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Olalla[/name_f] is actually in my favorites list, so funny to see such a similiar name for such an uncommon one

1 Like