Old fashioned names for my second?

[name]Hi[/name] there!

Current list! What do we think?

[name]Reginald[/name] [name]Albert[/name] Churchyard
[name]Eric[/name] [name]William[/name] Churchyard
[name]Maurice[/name] ? Churchyard
[name]Ernest[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] Churchyard
[name]Wilfred[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] Churchyard

Open to all suggestions/reorganisation etc.

[name]Sister[/name] is [name]Florence[/name] [name]Marlena[/name] and our girls name for the next is [name]Enid[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name].

[name]Eli[/name]

Those are great choices! With [name]Florence[/name] [name]Marlena[/name], any of them would fit, however, I think

[name]Wilfred[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] Churchyard

immediately stood out from the rest. Good luck!

Thanks!

Would love to hear all the nickname options you can think of for all of the names! [name]Florence[/name] goes as [name]Flossie[/name] or [name]Floss[/name] and occasionally [name]Candy[/name]…! (I know it’s overly cutsey but she is a baby at the mo!)

Anyone else? Thanks [name]Eli[/name]

My favourite is [name]Reginald[/name] [name]Albert[/name] nn [name]Reg[/name] and [name]Reggie[/name]

next [name]Wilfred[/name] and the nn is Wilf and I know a young [name]Wilfred[/name], he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

[name]Reginald[/name] [name]Albert[/name] Churchyard - This sounds very distinguished! I love [name]Reg[/name] or [name]Reggie[/name] as nn. [name]Flossie[/name] and [name]Reg[/name]?
[name]Eric[/name] [name]William[/name] Churchyard - cute! [name]Eric[/name] is so different yet easily recognisable - love it! Can’t really think of any nicknames for it though except [name]Rick[/name]?
[name]Maurice[/name] ? Churchyard - I like [name]Maurice[/name]. [name]Maurice[/name] [name]William[/name] or [name]Maurice[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] perhaps? Mau/[name]Mo[/name] is a really cute nn. [name]Flossie[/name] and Mau!
[name]Ernest[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] Churchyard - I’m not so sure about [name]Ernest[/name]… although [name]Ernie[/name] is so sweet. [name]Flossie[/name] and [name]Ernie[/name]?
[name]Wilfred[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] Churchyard - [name]Love[/name] [name]Wilfred[/name]! nn’s poss Wilf, Wilfie, [name]Fred[/name], [name]Freddie[/name], [name]Wolf[/name]/Wolfie perhaps? Again this has a touch of class. [name]Flossie[/name] and Wilf?

Difficult choice but I like [name]Eric[/name] [name]William[/name] if you are going for something a little less formal or [name]Reginald[/name] [name]Albert[/name] if you are going a bit more ott… [name]Wilfred[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] is a very close second though. All the names fit really well with [name]Florence[/name] [name]Marlena[/name] (which is beautiful btw!)

[name]Val[/name] x

I like [name]Ernest[/name] the best! We would have strongly considered that one, but [name]Ernie[/name] is too close to my name, [name]Erin[/name], I think. [name]Eric[/name] is a great one, but not as cool as [name]Ernest[/name]. I especially like some of your other middle names with [name]Maurice[/name] too, or similar ones. [name]Roderick[/name] or [name]Alfred[/name] or [name]Winston[/name] (although maybe a little too much with Churchyard, okay for a middle).