Old Favorite vs New Love

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] or [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]?

Any particular reason why?

Does [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] seem too elaborate compared to [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]?

I think I prefer [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]. It is nature themed like [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. To me, because this name is for a girl and not a boy, the elaborateness of it doesn’t even factor.

I like [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] better with [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. Short, spunky, love it.

I love [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]; I think it works well with [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], all three give me artistic and somewhat fairytale-ish vibe. [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] is lovely, but strikes me as trendy-sounding, perhaps because of its similarity to [name_f]Miley[/name_f].

I actually like Maelie more, it’s a cute and fresh name. Though you can’t go wrong with either name, Maelie and Elowen are both gems!

I love [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]! Beautiful. I also love the idea of [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] with [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]. I am not a fan of [name_f]Maelie[/name_f]. But I’m honestly not familiar with it and I think it would grow on me. It sounds awkward. I like mylie or [name_f]Millie[/name_f] or mm mellie better.

I like [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] better. I think it is cute.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f], definitely. [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] really isn’t a complicated name, either. In fact, it looks a lot cleaner to the eye than [name_f]Maelie[/name_f].

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is very lovely and sounds dignified. I don’t think it is too elaborate, I love it with [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u].

I prefer [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] as a name but [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] matches her siblings’ name style better.

I love [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], it’s a gorgeous combo. I don’t care for [name_f]Maelie[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], lustrous and old-fashioned.

Like [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], pretty sounding.

[name_f]Maelie[/name_f] I have never heard before. [name_u]Love[/name_u] many millions of M names for girls, but [name_f]Maelie[/name_f] does not call to me personally. Also unsure how it is said.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is definitely my favourite. [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]'s just got such a beautiful, gentle sound, and it’s got such a clear image. A curious little girl running around in the trees of a forest where everything’s new and waiting to be explored, and magical. I really like [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] with [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], they’ve both got similar images (and natural related meanings).

Thanks, everyone!

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is beautiful, a far better name.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is perfect!

I adore [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!

I think it sounds nice with [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] sounds like perfection