Old lady names - Margaret or Harriet? And middles?

I love [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]/Hattie, but [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]/Margot goes so well with [name_f]Gracie[/name_f]! For a middle, I thought maybe [name_f]Thea[/name_f]? I’m not sure if it really fits your style, but I think it could be an interesting alternative to [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f].

I really like [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] for you guys! [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is a lovely classic which works so well with [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. I also really like [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] & [name_f]Gracie[/name_f] together

Harriet [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my favorite option for you. [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] and [name_f]Gracie[/name_f] are too cute together.

Harriet [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f] is also nice, and the girls would share a C middle name. If you want to go creative, I think [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]/Margaret [name_f]Diana[/name_f] or [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] are the best options.

I prefer [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], and if I was you, I’d go with [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f]. I think the suggestion of [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] from [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f] is also lovely.