Old name for a baby boy, poll

See the results of this poll: Name for a baby #2

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Marvin Monroe : 8 (18%)
  • Sheldon Monroe : 9 (20%)
  • Linus Monroe: 28 (62%)

[name_m]Marvin[/name_m], because [name_m]Chet[/name_m] & [name_m]Marv[/name_m] are so cute together.

More votes?

[name_u]Sheldon[/name_u] is adorable, [name_u]Shel[/name_u] and [name_m]Chet[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Marvin[/name_m] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] the best! I like [name_m]Chester[/name_m] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] together, and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] is such a great, underused name! Besides Peanuts, I don’t have any associations with [name_m]Linus[/name_m] so I feel like it’s easiest for the little guy to grow into whomever he will be. [name_m]Chester[/name_m] and [name_m]Marvin[/name_m] sound good too, and [name_m]Chet[/name_m] and [name_m]Marv[/name_m] are cute. I do think about [name_m]Marvin[/name_m] [name_f]Gaye[/name_f], however… :slight_smile: [name_u]Sheldon[/name_u] I’m not sold on, mostly because I’m a Big Bang [name_m]Theory[/name_m] fan and while I love the character of [name_u]Sheldon[/name_u], he’s not exactly what I’d hope my kid turned out like. I think there was a [name_u]Sheldon[/name_u] in Private Practice as well? Neither are super positive associations.

I like [name_m]Marvin[/name_m] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] the best! I like [name_m]Chester[/name_m] and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] together, and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] is such a great, underused name! Besides Peanuts, I don’t have any associations with [name_m]Linus[/name_m] so I feel like it’s easiest for the little guy to grow into whomever he will be. [name_m]Chester[/name_m] and [name_m]Marvin[/name_m] sound good too, and [name_m]Chet[/name_m] and [name_m]Marv[/name_m] are cute. I do think about [name_m]Marvin[/name_m] [name_f]Gaye[/name_f], however… :slight_smile: [name_u]Sheldon[/name_u] I’m not sold on, mostly because I’m a Big Bang [name_m]Theory[/name_m] fan and while I love the character of [name_u]Sheldon[/name_u], he’s not exactly what I’d hope my kid turned out like. I think there was a [name_u]Sheldon[/name_u] in Private Practice as well? Neither are super positive associations.