Olin

I love the name [name_m]Olin[/name_m] for our third boy, and it is the name of a park in the city where my husband and I met. My husband is very attached to the name [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] however. Our twin sons are [name_m]Axel[/name_m] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]. Thoughts? Other suggestions?

I love [name_m]Olin[/name_m]! It sounds great with your sons’ names and it’s wonderful how it means a lot to your family

[name_m]Olin[/name_m] is a much better fit. I love [name_m]Olin[/name_m]!

What do you think of [name_m]Olin[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]?

I agree with previous poster about not wanting to trap yourself into a naming scheme if you plan on having more kids.

[name_m]Olin[/name_m] does sound adorable with the sibset and while [name_m]Olin[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] sounds good and should be considered, maybe also consider [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_m]Olin[/name_m]?

He could go by [name_m]Olin[/name_m] but also be called [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] at doctors and such. If your husband really wants [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] it might make him more willing to compromise if his choice gets official first spot even if you call hIm by your choice.

Using [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] as first name also keeps you from falling victim to the four letter beginning with vowels theme you might be pressured to stick with when possibly having another child.

Thank you for the suggestions everyone! :slight_smile:

Our good friends’ son is an [name_m]Olin[/name_m]. I really like it with your other sons’ names.

I like [name_m]Olin[/name_m]-cute, short in length like [name_m]Axel[/name_m] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and starts with another vowel. Names with deeper personal meaning attached to them are always another plus in my book! I was going to suggest the same thing as the previous poster-[name_m]Olin[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] or [name_m]Olin[/name_m] [name_m]Abram[/name_m] might be a way to compromise!