Olive & Kit's sister has a name.

We’ve decided! Finally. Whew.

Our daughter’s name is [name]Nola[/name] [name]Belle[/name], nickname [name]Lala[/name]. [name]Kit[/name] picked out her middle name, which [name]Olive[/name] loved. They both agreed on something. Amazing!

[name]Olive[/name], [name]Kit[/name], and [name]Nola[/name]. I love it!!!

[name]Nola[/name] wasn’t on the list, but none of the names on my list didn’t work because my husband didn’t like it or I didn’t think fit her. My sister mentioned she should have an ‘N’ name because our initials were K, L, M, & O. A N would complete us. :slight_smile: So I started looking at N names and came across [name]Nola[/name]. And my husband immediately liked it. Shocker!

What convinced me is when I did a google search for [name]Nola[/name], New Orleans, LA ([name]NOLA[/name]) popped up, which is perfect because that’s where we were for a wedding/family reunion when I got pregnant with [name]Nola[/name]. Perfect. A name and a story.

Thank you guys for all of your help!!!

[name]Nola[/name] is adorable and fits perfectly with your other girls! Congrats! :slight_smile:

Very cute and I think it fits perfectly with your other girls! Congrats again :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

I’m glad your family is doing well and [name]Nola[/name] is perfect, I especially love her nn!

[name]Nola[/name] [name]Belle[/name] is beautiful and fits perfectly with [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Kit[/name]! I’m so happy for you finding a name you love that fits her! And the fact about New Orleans makes it even better!

Congratulations! I think [name]Nola[/name] is adorable and goes very well with [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Kit[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]Nola[/name] [name]Belle[/name], so happy for you and your family. Your daughters are great namers. They should be on Nameberry!

That seems so obvious, why didn’t any of us think of it, lol. :slight_smile: [name]Welcome[/name] baby [name]Nola[/name] [name]Belle[/name]!

[name]Karen[/name], I agree! Can’t believe no one else thought of it! So pretty and does work so well with he other girls.

[name]Nola[/name] [name]Belle[/name] is so completely precious!!! I love it :slight_smile: Congratulations to you all!!!

congrats! [name]Love[/name] the name!

Congratulations! [name]How[/name] pretty!

Yay! BIG congrats to all of you!

I love it - it’s perfect!

Congrats to your happy family!

Thanks everyone!

[name]Nola[/name] is beyond perfect! Good job! I’m glad all is well!

Congratulations! I think you should write the story of agonizing over every name imaginable and then, in the end, finding something perfect you’d never thought of before. Perfect nameberry guest blog!

Congratulations! I love the teamwork that goes on in your family… you’re a very lucky lady!

Awe, what a pretty name! Congratulations to you and your family! ([name]Welcome[/name] to the world, [name]Nola[/name]!) :slight_smile:

[name]Nola[/name]”what a wonderful choice!