Olive Noelle

I am due any day now and we are trying very hard to find the perfect middle name for [name]Olive[/name]. What are your thoughts about [name]Olive[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]?

When I first read the title I thought how beautiful it was and I really hoped that was what you were considering! It sounds perfect to me, especially the [name]Noelle[/name] around Xmas time.

Definite vote for [name]Olive[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]! It’s absolutely gorgeous!

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I love [name]Olive[/name], but with [name]Noelle[/name] meaning “[name]Christmas[/name],” I think of an olive-colored [name]Christmas[/name], a [name]Christmas[/name] olive, or an olive-themed [name]Christmas[/name]. I may be reading too much into [name]Noelle[/name]'s meaning, but these were my first thoughts. (It’s probaby just me, though!) :slight_smile:

Good luck!

It’s cute. I prefer [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name].

I like it.

[name]Olive[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is darling! I think its just beautiful and I love the [name]Noelle[/name] since its so close to X-mas!

It has too much of a green theme for me…

What about [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]?

or [name]Noelle[/name]/[name]Noella[/name] as the first name with a different middle name
If I had an Xmas baby…I would consider [name]Noella[/name] as the first name…beautiful
good luck!

I think it’s pretty!

It has too much of a green theme for me…

What about [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]?

or [name]Noelle[/name]/[name]Noella[/name] as the first name with a different middle name
If I had an Xmas baby…I would consider [name]Noella[/name] as the first name…beautiful
good luck![/quote]

Yes, I love [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], too. [name]Olive[/name] could be her nickname. [name]Love[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] so much!

I love [name]Olive[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], esecially since shes due in the winter! Congrats!

I actually like [name]Olive[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] a lot 8/10 I cannot stand [name]Olivia[/name] at all, but; I like [name]Olive[/name] because of [name]Isla[/name] [name]Fisher[/name]'s daughter

I think it is simple,fresh and cute. [name]Noelle[/name] flows beautifully with it

[name]Olivia[/name] is much too predictable and common

Congratulations. Go for what you want, though

[name]Love[/name] it!

[name]Love[/name] it! or you can do [name]Olive[/name] [name]Nicole[/name].

I’m not the biggest fan of [name]Olive[/name], but I do think that it has charm, and [name]Noelle[/name] is just brilliant :slight_smile:

I love [name]Olive[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]! [name]Noelle[/name] is one of my very favorite names! I think it is lovely paired with [name]Olive[/name]!