Oliver James or Julian Arthur?

Which one do you prefer?

I love [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name]! Sounds so sophisticated, yet very fun too.

[name]Both[/name] are great

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is more original.

I like both, but [name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] sounds fresher. I feel like [name]Julian[/name]'s heyday has passed, but it’s still a great name, and [name]Oliver[/name] is ever rising in popularity, so seems trendier at the moment. [name]Arthur[/name] seems like a fresher choice in the middle spot.

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] wouldn’t go down very well in the UK, but [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] is so predictable here. I’m inclined to vote for [name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] because it’s dfferent.

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is an excellent name! [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] is kinda boring. [name]James[/name] seems to be like the most common filler MN, and [name]Oliver[/name] is slowly making it’s way up into probably eventually the top 10 in the US (#1 in [name]England[/name] for a couple of years as well). So just 2 overly common names. [name]Oliver[/name] would be better with a more unique MN.
But [name]Julian[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name] go together really well. [name]Julian[/name] is an amazing name with tons of history and depth to it.

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name]. [name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] doesn’t flow very well.

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name], I prefer [name]Julian[/name] as a first name to [name]Oliver[/name] in general, and while [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds nice and has great flow I feel that it’s rather boring.

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name], I prefer both names in general and I think they make a far more unexpected pairing. Still classic like [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name], but for me has much more spark.

Another vote for the interesting, deep and mellifluous [name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name].

Two fabulous names! Sadly, [name]Oliver[/name] is shooting up the charts. However, I still prefer it to [name]Julian[/name].

I prefer [name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name], but both are great!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]!

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] - more of a surprise then [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name].

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]