Oliver, Justin, Barry, Peter and

I want you to vote on a good name that would be the perfect fit to a leader of a group of friends and to these names: [name_u]Oliver[/name_u],[name_m]Justin[/name_m],[name_u]Barry[/name_u],and [name_m]Peter[/name_m]:

• Alexander
  • Andrew
  • Anthony
  • Christian
  • Connor
  • Daniel
  • David
  • Derek
  • Simon
  • Thomas
  • Tyler

0 voters

Alexander or [name_u]Connor[/name_u]!

Are these characters meant to be of the same age? Their names don’t match.
The vibe I get from each name:

• Oliver — someone 0-8.
  • Justin — someone mid-30’s.
  • Barry — early 70’s.
  • Peter — early 50’s.

If this is a multigenerational outing, maybe four generations of a family, maybe it could work.

But because the names are all over the map, age-wise, I reckon any one of your names could be the fifth, for different reasons.

1 Like

My vote went to [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] because I think it works well as a total set, as well as with each one individually.

Honourable mentioned to [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_m]David[/name_m], which I also think could work but don’t give me the same “leader of the pack” vibe as [name_m]Andrew[/name_m].

Daniel nn [name_u]Danny[/name_u]! or [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] nn [name_u]Drew[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] vote went to [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] though!

The characters are 12-13 year old boys.

Would you consider changing [name_u]Barry[/name_u]? That’s the one that feels the most out of place. I think the others could work, sans [name_u]Barry[/name_u]. Unless you’re setting this story back 60-70 years, in which case I’d swap out [name_m]Justin[/name_m].