Olivette?

Thoughts on the name [name_f]Olivette[/name_f]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it’s useable?

2 Likes

I like it a lot! It sounds really sweet, with a unique sound and lovely nicknames.

1 Like

Definitely useable! I like it!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] & definitely usable! One of the women I follow on ig had an [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] a few months ago :white_heart:

1 Like

Definitely usable, though I prefer the streamlined [name_f]Olivet[/name_f].

so pretty! i definitely prefer it to olivet.

Really nice. Also love the spelling!

[name_f]Olivette[/name_f] is pretty sparky and cute! Oliviette would be nice too!

I think [name_f]Olivette[/name_f] is useable ! I do have hard time trying to say the name if I’m imagining cheering on the soccer field or in the stands though

I think it is, but although I love the sound of -ette endings (Romantic - [name_f]Mariette[/name_f] is on my list), some names with this ending sound remind me of feminine hygiene / contraceptive products. This name is one of those for me. So in this instance I’d go with the more clipped version, [name_f]Olivet[/name_f]. More akin to the [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] ending and very [name_f]English[/name_f] sounding.

I like it! It feels similar to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f] but combined. I definitely think it’s usable.

That’s really pretty! Wow.

1 Like

[name_f]Olivette[/name_f] is nms, but it’s cute and definitely usable!

Usable but prefer the [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] spelling by a long shot.

Absolutely! I believe it deserves more use and attention, it comes across as highly sophisticated yet cute and I think despite being unusual it is one that will age well.
I like the alternative spelling [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] as well and I love love looove the similiar but different [name_f]Olivetta[/name_f]

It’s pretty, but I personally can’t see it as a name. But, that may be just me. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister goes to a university by that name. So the association is too strong for me.

It’s pretty, unfortunately my biggest association is this cocktail my partners been obsessed with making called olivetto which he makes with olive oil and egg whites and it grosses me out lol.
So for me, would not be usable for that reason alone. I think I prefer the sound of [name_f]Olive[/name_f] on its own but it’s a good unexpected alternative to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]!