Olivia Jane

We are considering a double name for our baby (due in [name_u]December[/name_u] 2015). We are seriously considering “[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]”, what do you guys think?

I normally don’t like double barreled names but [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is nice. [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a short enough addition that it doesn’t seem overkill. That said, I’d still keep the middle name on the shorter side. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps :slight_smile:

Not usually a fan of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], but I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] with it. I like that you haven’t used a hyphen and that she has several choices of names when she is older ([name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f] etc).

Very pretty.

I love it! I often fuss over my own [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] combo ([name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]) and I usually come back to options with [name_f]Jane[/name_f] in it–[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]/[name_f]Lenore[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]–I think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a perfect match. It’s a bit long for a double barrel, but it could easily shorten to [name_f]Livy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], or even just [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Livy[/name_f]/[name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Via[/name_f], etc. I love [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is fantastic.

I’m not normally a fan or double names, although I think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is lovely!