OLIVIA

I met a girl named [name]Olivia[/name] and instantly liked her name yesterday. Apparently her nicknames are:
[name]Olive[/name]
Livi
[name]ViVi[/name]
[name]Liv[/name]
[name]Livia[/name]
Oli
Liver
Livs

I just want to know what you think of it. She had a sister named [name]Elizabeth[/name] that was four years younger.
Her name witha middle is [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and her sister is [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]. I think that it might be confusing if one decides to go by their middle name, but at least it wouldnt be that hard to find a middle name and you know you would always be named after someone special, your sister(I can think of so many things wrong with that sentence).

I absolutely love [name]Olivia[/name] and many of its nicknames. I think it has a beautiful sound and is a strong, classic feminine name. Too bad it’s becoming almost trendy now. Hmm, I don’t really like [name]Olivia[/name] paired with [name]Elizabeth[/name] though, and especially the other way around. I love both names, but I think they pretty much clash when said together lol. And I’m not a fan of reusing names that obviously. But they’re both beautiful first names.

I love the name [name]Olivia[/name]. I think it’s beautiful, but it’s so overused now. I love seeing Olivias over the age of 10, but another baby [name]Olivia[/name] would just be boring.

I love this name, always have and always will. I know several Olivias who are just wonderful people! I wouldn’t hestitate to say that [name]Olivia[/name] has been in my top names for a while. I don’t think I would be as likely to use [name]Olivia[/name] as I would another name just because it has become very popular over the last few years…