[On Pause] Give me a name, I'll build you a nursery!

Currently pausing requests until I catch up!

Hi berry friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I thought it would be fun to try this sort of thing out, where you share your names with me and in return I’ll build a nursery or bedroom that I imagine the aesthetic of the person bearing the name to fit!

I’ll be using the Sims 4 for this, so when you share your name please also choose one of the following life stages to go with it – newborn, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, or elder – and I’ll design accordingly.

I’ll start with accepting one name per berry, unless you want your name bearers to share a room together, or you can give me a list and I’ll choose the one I vibe with the most. If you already have vibes or personalities in mind, feel free to share those with me too and I’ll do my best to bring them to life for you! I’m rather particular about how I build (and I’m currently in my final semester of theatre school) so turnaround time may take anywhere between a few days to a few weeks – especially considering that these kinds of posts tend to get a lot of requests. If I get overwhelmed, I’ll lock the thread until I catch up!

Just to reiterate, here’s what I need from you;

1. name (or multiple names if you want them to share a room)
  2. life stage (newborn, toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, or elder)
  3. patience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And that’s all! Hope this’ll be fun for everyone! I’m excited to practice my design skills some more :heart:

9 Likes

This seems very fun! Thank you for doing it! I’d love to see a room for [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] (m), young adult please (:

3 Likes

I’ll jump on board! Could I see a room for twin boys [name_m]Delmer[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] & [name_m]Kermit[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Glenn[/name_u] (child), please?

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! This sounds fun! Could you do [name_f]Brooklynn[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] & [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] (twins about 2)? :heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to see a nuresry for brothers Eise [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] (child) and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Mees[/name_m] (toddler).

2 Likes

would you do a room for hazel blair and louisa rue (aged 12ish), please? :two_hearts:

2 Likes

this sounds cool! thank you for doing it! could i have a room for [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] (child) please? :))

2 Likes

I’d love to see sisters/twins [name_f]Eska[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] and [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] [name_u]Ever[/name_u] (toddler)!

2 Likes

I love this idea! [name_f]May[/name_f] I request [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasin[/name_f] (teen)?

1 Like

This idea is awesome

I would like to see Twins: [name_f]Emelina[/name_f] [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] & [name_m]Benedito[/name_m] [name_m]Miguel[/name_m] (Ema & Ben)- teens

1 Like

@the_common_fool

I imagined Kit to be very modern, tidy, and fashionable with a design oriented mind, so I made him a little office nook where he can work on his designs. He’s also got a skylight because I think he likes the sunlight too! :blush:

Kit Lavender

2 Likes

This is so cool!! I’d love to see either Místico [name_m]Salvador[/name_m] [name_u]Pax[/name_u] or [name_f]Fatima[/name_f] [name_f]Maricruz[/name_f], whichever you’re diggin. For age either teen or young adult you can choose!

1 Like

[name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_u]Marion[/name_u], girl child, please! :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f], young adult :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
PS: That’s a lovely idea! Thank you for doing this <3

1 Like

I’d love to see a shared room for [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (toddler) and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] (newborn) please!

1 Like

i would love to see a room for a teenager, either persephone drusilla hecate or aurembiaix cecily alice, whichever you vibe with more :heartpulse:

1 Like

@handlion

These names screamed green/earthy to me! I imagined these twins to both be very interested in the outdoors, so they’re in scouts together. Delmer is more artsy, so I included lots of drawings and crafts and whatnot, and Kermit is more athletic so there are some ribbons and sports posters hung up as well. Because they are both interested in different things, their room wound up being pretty chaotic.

Delmer August Hope & Kermit Wilder Glenn

2 Likes

So cute!

Okay, will you build a room for a toddler called [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]? Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is such a fun and sweet idea!!! I’d love to see one for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f], please! as a child, preferably, but whatevers best for you! and feel free to take your time, theres no rush at all :heart: thank you!!!

(also, feel free to make the room as chaotic as you’d like, that’s usually how I make them anyway :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

What a cool idea!! :purple_heart:

I’d love to see what you can create for Teenage Sisters:

[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Adeliza[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
[name_u]Vida[/name_u] [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

If you’re overwhelmed don’t worry about skipping me though! :slight_smile:

1 Like