[On Pause] Give me a name, I'll build you a nursery!

This is an amazing idea!! I love it.

2 Likes

What a great idea! If you have time, I’d love to see a child’s bedroom for [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. No rush at all, and if you’re overwhelmed feel free to skip me.

2 Likes

Could you do one for Carrie Robyn Rose (age 9), August Ambrose John (goes by Amber/Auggie, age 8), and Jerome Kimberly Sparrow (girl, age 5)?

A bit more information: They have three older brothers, Arthur James (17), Wesley Caleb Morgan (16), & Miles Roman Vincent (15). They also have 4 younger siblings, Lilith Imogen Anne (2), and newborn triplets Elijah Joseph Adam, Ava Miriam Scarlett, & Elowen Jessica Phoenix.

Feel free to skip me if you need!

1 Like

oooh id love a room for 3 year-old twins freddy simon finch & eleanor alma skye ‘nora’

1 Like

Celēs this is so wonderful thank you!!! I really appreciate the thought & time you put into it; it’s a beautiful design! :grin:

1 Like

I would love to see what you think of [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] early teen (14)

1 Like

could i have one for elisabeth fleur ‘billie’, please? (child)

1 Like

twin toddlers [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u]

1 Like

If you’re not too swamped could you do one for twin toddlers [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Hi! If you have the time I’d love one for Indie Mahlet Sabine (child)!

1 Like

@tbonsanti

The first image I saw when I read these names was a mural of a cityscape. I saw these twins as the children of someone who likes tidiness and modern decor, and I think they take after their parent. I liked the idea of doing a rather modern room with very little in the way of clutter, white with pops of colour. The mural I used isn’t nearly exactly the image that popped into my mind but it is the closest thing the game had! I imagine these two to be super close to one another / attached at the hip, and I think their room, despite it not being very full of things, reflects that story to me.

Brooklyn Josephine & Benjamin Patrick

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you! This is so amazing! I love the playful take on the modern room! Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

if you have the time i’d love a teen bedroom for calixta sophie monet!

1 Like

This are beautiful! I’d love to see a newborn nursery for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Coraline[/name_f].

2 Likes

@Johannaa

I imagined these brothers as living in a very sleek home with very little mess. I think that Eise is very mature and responsible for his age, and he enjoys writing and learning at school. Arthur I imagined as a little more loud and reckless, and I think the two of them sometimes don’t get along because they clash in that way, but they show love for each other nonetheless.

Eise Lukas & Arthur Mees

2 Likes

@eleanorj000

These girls seemed like they were really close with each other, and like they grew up in the same house sharing the same room their entire lives. I wanted to leave childish elements that may have been left over from their nursery but also show their maturity through the hobbies they have. I imagined Louisa to be very into music and dance and Hazel to be into painting and photography. They both have different styles-- Hazel’s is more refined and muted while Louisa’s is more bright and colourful.

Hazel Blair & Louisa Rue

1 Like

Whenever you have time, maybe a child’s room for Louisa Honey?

1 Like

love it so much! it seems like the perfect room for them. the rock walls are stunning, and I adore the fact that you gave them individual personalities. thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the amazing nursery!

1 Like

Could I please have one for [name_u]Kaya[/name_u] [name_f]Tulip[/name_f] (little girl) when you have time?

1 Like