On The Fence

There are some names I love the heck out of, until I can’t stand them any longer. When I run out of ideas, I come back to them, because I can’t help myself.

I’ve decided that I have to do something about them. I either plan to let them go, or add them into a combo somewhere.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] - I loved this name a lot for about a year, and then proceeded to overuse it. The name honors the wildflower that symbolizes my home state, and I’d like to use it, but I can’t help but become tired of it.

[name_u]June[/name_u] - Another beautiful name, until I overused it.

[name_f]Maribel[/name_f] - I read this recently, and I actually liked it. I’m a little leery of putting it on my list, based on the difference of it from the other few names I have there.

[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] - Yet another victim of overuse.

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] - While the name gives off a beautiful vibe, I can’t help but think of weakness when I hear it.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] - It’s coming back strong, but the old roots won’t let me let her go.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it’s time for me to let them go? Or should I add some of them onto my list?

Thanks in advance!

I think Iris, June and Maribel are beautiful, and I wouldn’t strike them from your list. Hopefully over time their overuse won’t affect your feelings about them, especially if you put them aside for a little while. In fact, I think June Maribel and Iris Maribel make absolutely beautiful combinations! I don’t like Jane or Poppy quite as much but there’s absolutely nothing wrong with them; I can see their appeal, especially Poppy.

They’re all beautiful names and if you love them then I’d definitely keep them! Maybe give them a bit of a break and see how you feel when you come back to them? Sometimes when my top names seem a little bland I like to switch them up for a while and then see if I still like them or not. Good luck with deciding!