One more boy name for A & J

Ok, I’ll join the one more name game for boys. :blush: Not for girls because I have too many as it is.
Brothers are [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].
Some random names on my list are:

[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u], [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], [name_u]Rex[/name_u], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Fabian[/name_m], [name_u]Florian[/name_u], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_m]Marius[/name_m], [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_u]Augustine[/name_u], [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]

2 Likes

Sebastian.

Of your list my favorite is [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] might be a little longer but I think it fits PERFECTLY.

2 Likes

Julius/Julian – going well with your [name_m]Roman[/name_m]-esque names, like [name_u]Rex[/name_u], [name_m]Marius[/name_m], and [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m]

4 Likes

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] sprang to mind immediately, looking at those brother names.

But looking at your wider list, I think you could go all out there and pull off a [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u]! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@bellalily I really like [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m]. I considered both for [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] but wasn’t sure if [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] was too much like naming my kids [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Merlin[/name_m]. :laughing: I do love it though. [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] I haven’t thought about before. I’m going to think about that one. I really like the O ending. Thank you!

@hyacinthbucket I do like [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. :blush: And the nn Bash or [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] (reminds me of Neverending [name_u]Story[/name_u]).
This is one of my mom’s favorite boys names, the other being [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]. She would be thrilled with this one. I will think about this. Thank you!

@jonquils I find [name_u]Finley[/name_u] really cute on a boy. :blush: Also, [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]. The only reason it’s not on my list is because [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] is also a “fin” name. It is really sweet though and one of those names I think the boys should fight to keep unisex. Hmm…I shall ponder it. Thank you!

@elanorelle So funny, before [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] was almost [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], he was almost [name_m]Julius[/name_m] or [name_u]Jules[/name_u]. :laughing: I do really like both. Maybe these need to go back on my list. Thank you!

@katinka You’re right, I think [name_m]Walter[/name_m] does go really well with the boys’ names :blush: I think it would be more likely to get the ok from DH than [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u]…but I would totally choose [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] if i could convince him! :laughing: So fun to say. Thank you!

@anon68906791 Oh, [name_m]Harvey[/name_m]. This name would definitely get an ok from DH if it wasn’t for [name_f]Hurricane[/name_f] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] that affected our area. :woman_shrugging:t2: For the record, I get annoyed every year when they release the hurricane names for the season. Our last name begins with H and I really like alliteration too. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_m]Huxley[/name_m] has a similar vibe? Thank you!

5 Likes

Gethin!!

1 Like

I had to look [name_m]Gethin[/name_m] up because I had never heard of it! It does remind me of [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]. I like it, very unique. Welsh names are so cool. :grin: Thank you!

1 Like

Fergus?

2 Likes

Aw, [name_m]Fergus[/name_m] is actually really cool :blush: and the nn [name_u]Gus[/name_u] is cute. I do think I need to add more Scottish and Irish names to my list. Thank you!

Leon
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Theon[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_m]Markus[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]

From your list I like:
[name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u], [name_m]Fabian[/name_m], [name_u]Florian[/name_u], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]

1 Like

Felix

Theodore “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]”

Henry

Sebastian

Oliver

Milo

Edward “[name_m]Eddie[/name_m]”

Archer “[name_m]Archie[/name_m]”

Leo

Gideon

James “[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]”

Walter

Charles “[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]”

Phineas “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”

Rupert

Benedict “[name_m]Ben[/name_m]”

Dexter

Vincent

Neriah

Kazuo

Inigo

Zane

Umber

1 Like

Lucian

1 Like

Esmond - similar vintage. A little more unique than your boys but sounds lovely with them

1 Like

Roscoe, [name_m]Roman[/name_m], [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Linus[/name_m]

1 Like

Oscar

1 Like

Remy came to mind.

1 Like

Alfred would go wonderfully with your list and with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]! I love the name and the nickname [name_u]Alfie[/name_u]. So adorable! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your list is [name_u]Forest[/name_u], such a cute name.

1 Like

[name_m]Fabian[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

I also like [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] (with two r’s), and [name_m]Cornelius[/name_m] from your list.

1 Like

It’s already been suggested, but I wanted to second [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]! It shares the ‘-er’ ending with your other boys without being too matchy and is a nice bridge between vintage and a little more trendy.

3 Likes

Elliott

1 Like