One more vote... the narrowed list!

See the results of this poll: One more vote! Middle name options…

Respondents: 105 (This poll is closed)

• Maeve Eliette Martin : 8 (8%)
  • Maeve Elethea Martin : 4 (4%)
  • Maeve Elizabeth Martin : 31 (30%)
  • Maeve Eugenia Martin : 11 (10%)
  • Maeve Imogen Martin : 18 (17%)
  • Maeve Isobel/Isabel Martin: 33 (31%)

[name]Maeve[/name] is a beautiful name and I love your idea of having [name]MIM[/name] or MEM initials. [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Martin[/name] is great and the alliteration isn’t a problem imo.

I voted for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Imogen[/name], but I also really like [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]. Good luck!

I voted for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] as well. So spunky and feminine! I like the alliteration of [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Martin[/name].

I went for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]! [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Martin[/name] is classy, not even remotely tacky.

I also voted for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Imogen[/name], but [name]Elizabeth[/name] was a close contender. [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Martin[/name] is cute! Especially since you have the long-a in MAYV and the soft a in MAHR-tin :slight_smile: Congratulations!

I voted for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Eliette[/name]. I have to admit that I really don’t like any form of [name]Elliott[/name] for a girl but as far as sound this combo seemed to have the best flow. Runners up for me would be [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] & [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Eugenia[/name]. [name]Maeve[/name] sounds super cute with your last name!

Congrats!

I like [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] [name]Martin[/name], and I think [name]MIM[/name] is an adorable nickname :slight_smile:

It’s between [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Eugenia[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] for me. However, I like [name]Mim[/name] better than Mem, so I went with [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]. [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] is my third runner up!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Isobel[/name]

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Martin[/name] is perfect.

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Martin[/name], with the alliteration, is fine BTW.

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]/[name]Isobel[/name]
I like [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] too… I like the [name]Cymbeline[/name] connection with [name]Imogen[/name], but I think [name]Isabel[/name]/[name]Isobel[/name] has a little more heft, to match the powerful [name]Maeve[/name].

I like [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] the best but cannot go past the [name]Mim[/name] nn and so voted for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Isobel[/name]. Good luck!

I love the soung of [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Eugenia[/name] [name]Martin[/name], I think it’s very elegant and classy. It’s goregous. A close second is [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

• [name]Athena[/name]

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]!

I couldn’t decide between [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] but voted for the first as it has such perfect flow. I like the alliteration :slight_smile:

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]!

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] is my pick.

Much as I love [name]Eugenia[/name] on its own, I voted for [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] because I like it better as a combo. [name]Maeve[/name] is so passionate and fiery to me (probably due to a book character) and [name]Elizabeth[/name] “grounds” it a little with detracting from its flair. I also like [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] but don’t like how [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Martin[/name] end in the same sound.