One of my husband's few suggestions...

My husband finally came up with a suggestion for a name. He has a million opinions on names I come up with, but this is one of the few he has actually suggested.

What do you think of [name]Wilson[/name] for a boy? I am on the fence. His other suggestion for a boy is [name]Crosby[/name], which I am also not so sure about. His dad’s name is [name]William[/name], and we were going to use that as a middle name, but if we use [name]Wilson[/name] then it would be to honor his dad and we would need a different middle name. Thanks for your opinions.

I don’t mind it, especially with the nickname [name]Will[/name]. It’s kind of like [name]Jackson[/name], nn [name]Jack[/name].

I actually like it, and I think [name]Wilson[/name] [name]Crosby[/name] works well.

I love [name]Wilson[/name] as a first name. I think it would be a nice way to honour your husband’s father while letting your son have his own name.

I think both names are cute.

[name]Hi[/name]! I think that [name]Wilson[/name] is a very hansome name, and a great way to honor a [name]William[/name]!

Good luck!

I don’t mind it at all but I am not fond of [name]Crosby[/name].

I love [name]Wilson[/name] [name]Liam[/name]…

I think [name]Wilson[/name] is really cute!
I like the idea a lot, too…but I’m not so fond of [name]Crosby[/name]. I see Cosby and think of [name]Bill[/name]… especially if his nn is [name]Will[/name]…