One week to go and still not decided

Due next week and not feeling settled on name for DS #2. Older son is [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. We like:

[name_m]Julian[/name_m]—concerned that it’s too popular. Not sure if I love.
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]—Have a two syllable last name, concerned that it sounds harsh.
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]/[name_u]Reed[/name_u]—[name_u]Love[/name_u] that it’s one syllable, feels a little random.

Haaalp!

I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] & [name_u]Reid[/name_u] together! Perfect sibset!

Another one syllable that goes well with [name_u]Everett[/name_u] that just came to mind - [name_m]Graham[/name_m]/[name_m]Graeme[/name_m]. But, [name_u]Reid[/name_u] is a great great choice!

I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] together!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] pronounced [name_u]Reese[/name_u]?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]!! We have a [name_u]Reed[/name_u] named after his grandfather and I think it’s such a sweet name. We also have s two syllable last name so we opted to make it his middle name. He is [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Reed[/name_u] & [name_u]Everett[/name_u] are perfect together!

Thanks all! Husband’s fave is [name_u]Reed[/name_u] too :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Reed[/name_u], is perfect!

I have to throw out a vote for [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] because I have a [name_m]Konrad[/name_m]! I thought it would be a big name for a little boy but we get a lot of compliments on it and the more I say it the more I love it :slight_smile: It’s strong but playful. With that being said, I also really like [name_u]Reid[/name_u] (spelled this way) and think [name_u]Everett[/name_u]/[name_u]Reid[/name_u] go together best!

I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] as a sibling set.

you might like:

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]

[name_u]Reid[/name_u]! [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] are super cute together!

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] & [name_u]Reed[/name_u]/[name_u]Reid[/name_u] are dashing.

I think all three go well with [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. I love [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] and would like to see this used more.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] together! Though [name_m]Julian[/name_m] is my favorite of the three. I like [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] but prefer softer sounds to harsh. Nothing wrong with random! If you love it… Or you could look for more one syllable names that you like:

[name_m]Miles[/name_m], [name_u]Dean[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Cole[/name_m], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], etc.

A few more ‘random’ ideas: [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_u]Calder[/name_u], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]Damian[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]…

Good luck!

I love [name_u]Reid[/name_u] with [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] reminds me of the hotel or an old man. [name_m]Julian[/name_m] seems kind of girly to me, although I know it’s a boy’s name.

I vote for [name_u]Reid[/name_u] with [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. As a stand alone name though, I prefer [name_m]Julian[/name_m].

Have you considered [name_u]Jules[/name_u]? [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Reeve[/name_u] (my absolute favorite name…which is vetoed by DH :frowning: …but that would go great with [name_u]Everett[/name_u] imo)

Strictly from your list, [name_u]Reed[/name_u] is my favorite.

Best wishes!

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] sound great together!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]!

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] sound good together, both have a cool nature-y vibe.