Only a few hours left...sibling consideration

We are naming him in the next few hours. We are down to [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] as the first name. Our daughters name is [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] ([name_f]Lolo[/name_f]). [name_f]Happy[/name_f] to hear your thoughts. In addition, does one name age better or do you find one nicer to say out loud? Totally over analyzing this I realize but am hoping I can feel confident in our choice today.

I’m still team [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is handsome, outdoorsy and fresh. I really like [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. I like [name_u]Max[/name_u] but I just think [name_u]Finn[/name_u] has a extra sparkle that [name_u]Max[/name_u] doesn’t have. I think both names age well and work well with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

Good luck whichever name you go for they will be blessed both are great :sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Max[/name_u] overall and with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is cute and I don’t find it too cutesy for an adult (though I very rarely do find names to be that way), but something about it just throws me off. To me, it feels a little…flimsy? maybe that’s the word I’m looking for? It also makes me think of fins on a fish.

Max and [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] flow beautiful in my opinion. I do love [name_u]Finn[/name_u] too but the ‘n’ sound with the ‘n’ sound in [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is too matchy for me personally xx

I love [name_u]Max[/name_u]!

I prefer [name_u]Max[/name_u]. It’s more solid. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] to me seems unfinished like it should be short for [name_u]Finley[/name_u]

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] is a softer name for sure and [name_u]Max[/name_u] is more sturdy - does one not seem to fit baby more? Personally I like [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] & [name_u]Max[/name_u] / [name_f]Lolo[/name_f] & [name_u]Max[/name_u] best just as far as sound goes. :slight_smile:

I absolutely LOVE [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

Max!

My personal favorite is [name_u]Finn[/name_u]! I think it’s a bit fresher than [name_u]Max[/name_u], although I don’t find [name_u]Max[/name_u] to be overused or boring in the least.

Finn

I love [name_u]Max[/name_u] with [name_f]Lauren[/name_f], they just sound great together! Both [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] are very handsome though, and I see both ageing well too, so you really can’t go wrong either way.
Good luck with settling on a name!