Opinion on our boy name and sibset

I’m due any day with baby number two and I want to hear opinions! We’ve decided on [name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]. His sister is [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. [name_m]How[/name_m] does [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_u]Cade[/name_u] sound together? Is [name_u]Cade[/name_u] good enough on its own? I havent really been in love with any boy names, but my favorite by far has been [name_u]Cade[/name_u]. Would love opinions! Thanks!

2 Likes

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry, @Meghangrace4!

Congratulations on your son :green_heart: I really like [name_u]Cade[/name_u] with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], they flow nicely together without seeming too “themey”, and I think using a clearly masculine name alongside your daughter’s unisex name works well.

[name_u]Cade[/name_u] seems perfectly fine as a full name to me. Good luck!

1 Like

I think I prefer [name_m]Caden[/name_m] with the NN [name_u]Cade[/name_u]. [name_u]Cade[/name_u] seems unfinished but I think it sounds really great with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. All the best with baby 2

Thank you!

I think [name_u]Cade[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] work great together! I think [name_u]Cade[/name_u] is one of those names that is short but stable and can stand on its own!

Congratulations!

Rowan [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a lovely girls name feels really outdoorsy and spunky I love your daughter’s name. I think [name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] works so well with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] it has a cool cowboy vibe matching [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]’s outdoorsy sparkle. [name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] definitely works as a stand-alone name and doesn’t fall in the shadows off [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. Go for it!

1 Like

This is literally the nicest thing anyone has said thank you! And spunky/outdorsey describes [name_f]Ro[/name_f] perfectly!

Thank you!! :heart:

Cade [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] works, but I think [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Cade[/name_u] might have a better flow.

Patrick [name_u]Cade[/name_u] or a full name for [name_u]Cade[/name_u]. I also always read it as Spade.

Thanks but it’s my Dad’s name and I already have a nephew and a cousin with [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] as a first name!

1 Like

Okay, then! [name_u]Cade[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] still works, for sure!

Thanks lady! I was so upset in high school when my 30 year old sister took [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] as a first name for her son! So, it’s always been the middle name of choice If we had a boy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rowan and [name_u]Cade[/name_u] sound good to my ears!

1 Like

Cade is great with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. It has that same modern and slightly edgy feel!

2 Likes

Thanks!!

Go for it, it’s a great sibset!

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

Cade [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is a great name! It sounds amazing for [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]’s little brother.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like