opinion on our name choices

So my husband and I are trying for our second baby, and we made a list of names we like…I’d love some opinions on them, and what your favorites are. The middle names are all family names.

[name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Peter[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Scott[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Merritt[/name]
[name]Jason[/name] [name]Robert[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

Thanks for your help!!

They are all very traditional names–I dont think you could go wrong with any of them

My favorites from your list: [name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Peter[/name], [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Scott[/name], and [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name].

The only one I feel doesn’t flow perfectly is [name]Charles[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]. I raelly like all your names though- great, strong boy name choices!

I love your name choices and your pairings. The only thing I want to say is that I know three [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]’ so I think that that might be a very popular combination.

All great choices! [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are my favorites, but not a fan of [name]Merritt[/name].

They’re all nice classic, strong names, but [name]William[/name] [name]James[/name] really sticks out to me. [name]Both[/name] might be popular, but it’s for good reason. It’s not at all trendy, it would grow really well.

These are some really nice combos. My favourites are:

[name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Peter[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]David[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Merritt[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

Are you aware that [name]William[/name] [name]James[/name] is the name of a relatively famous 19th century philosopher (related to the author [name]Henry[/name] [name]James[/name])?