Opinion on this name?

Hi berries! What is your opinion on the name [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]? I love [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as a middle name, but I know two people named [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], so it felt too common to me. I also love [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] as a middle name so this seemed like a good way to incorporate two names I love.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] is my top name for boys, so what do you think of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as siblings?

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is lovely, very timeless as well & goes great with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] :slight_smile:

I have to say, I’m normally not a fan of two middle names, they often ruin the flow of a name in my mind and having a long name can sometimes be a bit of a hassle (I speak from experience!!) but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a combination that really works for me. I like the way it flows, I like the combination of the beautiful and classic [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] with the slightly stronger [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and I like the fact that the names are just common enough thatnot every other child will share the name, but they are easily recognisable and easy to spell.

I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] as a first name-it’s strong, bold and historic all in one. I don’t really think the two middle names work so well in that combination however, I would personally go with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and drop [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] altogether.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] that helps :slight_smile:

The names obviously go well together; my name is [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and my sisters are [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! Haha

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] together (I seriously considered [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] a while back–I love that pairing!), but I’m not hugely keen on [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], sorry! It’s just not my cup of tea. It’s a nice name, I just can’t seem to get into it. So [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] isn’t my favorite, but it does flow well. I think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] is great, and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] work very well together, though. (Then again, I’m HUGELY picky about [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and have only found one combo in the whole world that I’ve liked–[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]–so you should probably take this with a grain of salt, haha.)

Good luck!

As a [name_f]Grace[/name_f], I am not a huge fan of the name (does anybody actually like their own name!?) but I always thought it was a lovely, simple middle name. Also, as a person with two middle names, I have always wished I only had one. I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] separately and the nickname options (I am a huge fan of [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] as well as [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]) but I feel that maybe [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a bit of a mouthful. I once knew someone that was [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and I always thought that flowed really well so maybe a two syllable name could work better? I really like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] sound great together as well :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I think grace just softens the other two and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] adds spunk. Beautiful!
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are a timeless sibset.