Opinion on this sibset?

Hazel, Niamh, Shawn (or Sean) and Wyatt?

I feel like the initials H, N, S & W just “go” together

I think they work well - a subtle [name_u]Irish[/name_u] feel, earthy and charming. I prefer the [name_u]Sean[/name_u] spelling here, since you’re using [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]

1 Like

such a sweet set! I especially love [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] & [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] together.

I agree, with [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] (and in general) I prefer [name_u]Sean[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Sean[/name_u] > [name_u]Shawn[/name_u], definitely. The first three are soft and gentle, then there’s strident [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u].

Would you recommend an equally as strident name other than Sean to go with Wyatt? I’m just thinking would Wyatt’s name stand out as the strong one :thinking:

1 Like

in my opinion, [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] is just as soft & gentle as [name_u]Sean[/name_u]!

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Niamh[/name_f], and [name_u]Sean[/name_u] all go beautifully. [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] sticks out, I can’t quite put my finger on why. [name_u]Wesley[/name_u], [name_u]William[/name_u], or [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] are still W but fit better to me.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! To be honest, [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] is the name I have no problem replacing. It’s a name I’ve always liked, but never really loved.

Any other name suggestions to go with [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Sean[/name_u] & [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]?

[name_m]Kirk[/name_m]?

[name_u]Or[/name_u], to keep with the Sean’s and Niamh’s Irishness: [name_u]Bran[/name_u], [name_m]Brendan[/name_m], [name_m]Conan[/name_m], [name_m]Cormac[/name_m], [name_u]Declan[/name_u], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_u]Rory[/name_u].

What does everyone think of [name_u]Theo[/name_u] with [name_u]Sean[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]? Soft but sturdy? Does it match the rest of the names?

I’m not strict on sticking with the Irishness. I know [name_u]Sean[/name_u] and [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] are [name_u]Irish[/name_u] names, but that’s just a coincidence. All of my kids would be [name_u]Irish[/name_u] anyway :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

I would have replaced [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] for an E name so you could have N, S, E and W (all compass directions!)

1 Like