Opinion Please

My fianc” n I just found out we are expecting again. We are hoping that our child this time lives. We had a misfortune when we ended up getting pregnant with twins we found out we were having a boy and a girl. We didnt come up with their names til I ended up going in preterm labor at barely 20weeks, they passed away after we came up with their names. Our lil girl was named Angelynia [name]Grace[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Maggie[/name] and our lil boy was named [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Makari[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Maggie[/name].

Well the reason I am writing this post is because we are wanting some opinions on the names we came up for the new lil one growing inside me. We came up with three names for each gender so theres plenty to pick from on which are your favorites. But would you let me know which boy name n which girl name you like.

Girl Names:
Espirit [name]Victoria[/name]-[name]Elizabeth[/name] Jilliann
[name]Skylar[/name] R”is” [name]Izabelle[/name] [name]Serenity[/name]
Rhema [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Adelyn[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]

Boy Names:
[name]Rylan[/name] [name]Blayze[/name] [name]Makari[/name] [name]Tru[/name]-[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Xzander[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Blaine[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Jayden[/name] [name]Levi[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Phynix[/name]

We both like out of the ordinary names so we chose these mixes because we like how they sound I was wanting to know which of each you might like.Please try and keep with the names we picked i dont mind if you may want to switch them around a little but we like the spellings of each just we want advice on the combinations. And by the way the last name is [name]Maggie[/name].

Thanks and God Bless
[name]Amanda[/name]

Hey! I noticed you posted this again. Out of the names you’ve listed if you want something out of the ordinary I wouldn’t choose [name]Jayden[/name]. [name]Jayden[/name] is so trendy and popular and even if your son doesn’t have another [name]Jayden[/name] in his class which isn’t likely that he wouldn’t he would be surrounded by Aidens and Kaydens and Haydens.

I actually know someone who has named their son [name]Rylan[/name] I really like this name, but it falls under possibly being too trendy. Out of the boy names I’d go with [name]Xzander[/name]. I think the [name]Zander[/name] spelling ages better, but you should choose the name and spelling that you like the best.

For the girls, I really think that if you want the one that is out of the ordinary Espirit is the choice that fits that; however, I think Rhema is the best bet because it is out of the ordinary without being too out there.

[name]Skylar[/name] is a unisex name and with that you run the risk of when talking about your child with a person who may not know very well and has never met or seen a picture of your child and if you haven’t specified gender you run the risk of them assuming that your child is a boy when she’s actually a girl. Also [name]Skylar[/name] has a trendy aspect to it.

And if you wanted some other ideas I’ve copied & pasted my ideas from the previous post for you.