Opinion....??!!!!

Ok…here are the 2 names I’m torn apart:

[name]Evelyn[/name]
and
[name]Violet[/name]

[name]Nellie[/name] is also an option but not as high on my list as the other 2.
What is your opinion

I love [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Evelyn[/name] has been growing on me. [name]Violet[/name] is #184 and [name]Evelyn[/name] is #54, but I’m not sure if popularity is an issue for you.

You could always wait until she’s born and see which name fits her best.

I love [name]Nellie[/name], too, but as a nickname for [name]Nell[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], or [name]Helena[/name].

If you’re not set on [name]Evelyn[/name], you may also like [name]Genevieve[/name] or [name]Evangeline[/name], both sources of the [name]Evie[/name] nickname.

You could always go with with [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Violet[/name] (a bit V heavy, but I still think it works). :slight_smile: I also love [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Helena[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

I think both [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] are beautiful, and in my opinion, you honestly can’t lose either way! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thanks!

I’m really leaning on [name]Violet[/name] too… it just sounds cute.

My husband likes both of them, but doesn’t love it. He came with the [name]Genevieve[/name] option, but that doesn’t grow on me, it sounds too old fashioned, even though I know it’s from about the same time [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] were very popular. But it’s funny that you mentioned it!

Thanks for your input!

I prefer [name]Evelyn[/name], as I always read Violent instead of [name]Violet[/name]… [name]Just[/name] my personal opinion ^^ I know you probably won’t have any problems if you used [name]Violet[/name], but I can’t get passed it. I don’t mind on someone else’s girl, but couldn’t use it on my own :slight_smile:

[name]Nellie[/name] is too much of a nickname for me, perhaps use [name]Penelope[/name] and call her [name]Nellie[/name]? [name]Silly[/name] me can’t come up with any more names [name]Nellie[/name] could be a nickname for right now (it’s 3 in the morning where I am) :smiley:

I agree with Dearest - my brain always sees Violent instead of [name]Violet[/name]. I love, love [name]Evelyn[/name] - it is adorable for a baby as well as a professional, grown up name.