opinions about Juniper

What are your opinions about [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]?

I love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], such a sweet nature name! I especially love it in the middle spot!

I love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. As a first or a middle, she really peps up any combo, as she looks so fresh, airy and full or energy. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is a nature name which is on trend, and isn’t too frilly as many such names can be, is easy to spell and pronounce and has an -er ending, which also seems to be quite on trend for girls in recent years. I also really enjoy the potential nickname of [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

Sweet, lively and lovely. It feels modern yet with a hint of vintage

As much as I want to like it, I’m just not a fan. It reminds me too much of [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], which was sooo popular growing up! However I love [name_f]Juno[/name_f]!

I really love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]! It’s one of my favourite feminine nature names. I think it’s sweet, but spunky.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! It has a vintage and contemporary feeling at the same time somehow. I proposed it to my partner for our daughter but he wasn’t into it unfortunately. I love [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] too.

It sounds heavy and clunky

Thank you much, everyone!