Opinions and Suggestions - Part II

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] again,

Ok, this is going to be another thread with questions about the same story as in Part I. Again, any help at all would be appreciated.

Some Other Info:
The story is set in two worlds: modern day [name_f]Earth[/name_f] (Australia), and in the past of a fantasy world (of my own creation) called [name_u]Eden[/name_u] (for now).

Q1. I’m trying to decide a last name for one of my characters. Her first name is [name_f]Irene[/name_f], and I originally had [name_f]Espe[/name_f], but I don’t really want to use that anymore. Middle names (as you can see from my signature) are [name_f]Inessa[/name_f] [name_f]Bettie[/name_f], so her name is [name_f]Irina[/name_f] [name_f]Inessa[/name_f] [name_f]Bettie[/name_f]. I’ve also considered [name_f]Queen[/name_f], but I’m not 100% sure on it.

Q2. Last name help again. I’m looking for a last name for someone by the first name [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]. I would like the last name to be long and somewhat complex, with a mystical/fantasy vibe to it. Some of the last names of the people that live in her area are Bellemore, Lovegrove and [name_u]Van[/name_u] Zyl, if that helps.

Thank you!

Alright, so honestly, I don’t know what surnames to give you but I use www.namegenerator.biz for random last names and place names, etc.

[name_f]Irene[/name_f] is a pretty name btw I used in one of my own stories.