Opinions ! Baby girl coming soon ☺”

See the results of this poll: Please choose your favourite!

Respondents: 159 (This poll is closed)

• Alma Rosamund : 29 (18%)
  • Silvia Juno : 29 (18%)
  • Nora Seraphine : 41 (26%)
  • Iris January or Iris Phillipa : 37 (23%)
  • Ella / Elle Margaux: 23 (14%)

I think [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] sounds awesome! So, I totally voted for that one. :smiley:

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] is the only one on your list I like personally. It has everything :slight_smile:

Definitely [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. It sounds badass while being cute and pretty at the same time. :smiley:

I really love [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]. I voted for [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] though because I think it flows a little better.

I voted for [name_f] Alma [/name_f] [name_f] Rosamund[/name_f]. I think that is a stunning combination! Plus, you know she won’t be one of five [name_f] Almas [/name_f] in school!

I like [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] the best.
She’s the one I’d want to meet

I think [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] are the best choices. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] is too wordy. [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] are great vintage names but together they’re too clunky. [name_f]Alma[/name_f] would be better paired with [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]. [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is gorgeous.

I voted [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] as they are both gorgeous names in my opinion. The only thing Is they could be a little too much of a good thing. As pp suggested, how about pairing [name_f]Alma[/name_f] with a lighter sounding middle. [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] for instance? Also I really like the above suggestion of [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]! I like [name_f]Iris[/name_f] a lot as a name too but not so much with the two middles suggested.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] or [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Just wanted to stop and say 1) I’m totally unsurprised at how close the votes are because all of these are GORGEOUS and 2) literally so gorgeous that I had to eeny-meeny-miny-mo to choose one.

I do prefer Iris Phillipa over Iris January (two nouns, not my fave) and I think Ella Margaux flows a bit better than Elle Margaux (but I would use Elle as a nickname because I love it).

[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] (I also like [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]). The name [name_f]Alma[/name_f] just feels like a hug to me. :slight_smile: It’s so warm and happy. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is my next favorite. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is my all time favorite name, and [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] goes really nicely with it.

I love [name_f]Elle[/name_f]/ [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f]. However, I think [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] should be first…I just love this wonderfully elegant name. Another option which I prefer to just [name_f]Elle[/name_f]/ [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Elle[/name_f]) or [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]. Cheers :slight_smile:

[name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] was my pick [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] was a close second. They are all lovely, but those two are my favorites.

[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]! The combo is just so refreshing and elegant. I’d love to meet a baby [name_f]Alma[/name_f].

They’re all gorgeous, but I’d rank them:

[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] - would love to see [name_f]Iris[/name_f] get some use too
Siliva [name_f]Juno[/name_f] - spelled [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], I’d be torn between it and [name_f]Alma[/name_f]. But this spelling just makes me think of salvia…
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] - another lovely choice, but since I hear of [name_f]Nora[/name_f] more than [name_f]Iris[/name_f] or [name_f]Alma[/name_f], I ranked those higher
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] - nothing wrong with this one, but [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is so bland and overused compared to all of your other perfect choices
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] - ditto pp who noted the two nouns in a row
[name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] - [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] flows better

There’s no way you can go wrong here! Please let us know what you land on!

[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] is so sweetly elegant, vintage and classy. A gorgeous combination.

I voted [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. Although I prefer the [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] spelling, the name is stunning. [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] has everything going for it, it is vintage, classic, not popular, has nn accessibility without a nn necessary. It is a great name. Wish I could use it. And [name_f]Juno[/name_f] is just awesome, it flows well, it is different but not too out there. Again another name I wish I could use. [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] has just the right amount of spunk and femininity mixed together!

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] is the best combo, but my favourite FN is [name_f]Alma[/name_f]. I think perhaps another [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- name, like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], would sound even better with it.

omg I have so much love for your list. I voted for [name_f]Iris[/name_f]- love it teamed with both [name_u]January[/name_u] and [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f].

Also [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] and the flow of [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is just spot on.

I adore [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], it was one of the names we were considering for our daughter. [name_f]Alma[/name_f] is very sweet too and the two go together beautifully. To me the combination is both feminine and strong. My second choice would be [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]January[/name_u] which I love almost as much!