opinions between 2 names please!!!

I too prefer [name]Piper[/name] to [name]Addison[/name] and I think [name]Piper[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Gray[/name] sounds so cute. Good luck!

any more opinions on whether or not [name]Piper[/name] ages well?

I like [name]Piper[/name] a lot more than [name]Addison[/name].
Because you’re concerned about whether [name]Piper[/name] will age well, maybe you could name your daughter [name]Philippa[/name] and call her [name]Piper[/name] for a nickname. I know, odd idea, but I thought I’d throw it out there. Or you could name her [name]Pippa[/name] and call her [name]Piper[/name] as a nickname. Or you could give her a classic middle name-[name]Marie[/name] is great-so she could change her name to that if she wishes.
But I think [name]Piper[/name] is a really cute name. I’m not sure how it will age, but most of our names lose their luster as we age. [name]Piper[/name] is nice because it’s not too common, it sounds happy and creative, and it ends in an “er” sound which I like a lot because it is unusual and fun to say.

I think [name]Piper[/name] ages well. To me, [name]Piper[/name] sounds strong but decidedly feminine. The kind of girl that could be a ballerina or a soccer player”or float effortlessly between both.

That is exactly what kind of daughter I was hoping for. I am athletic and love sports and the outdoors but also love art and dance. So hopefully she will be a perfect mix between a tom boy and a artsy girl.

I’m really stupid about pop culture, but wasn’t [name]Addison[/name] the name of a character on [name]Grey[/name]'s Anatomy? I have no idea if she was a big character or not, but if she was, you might want to avoid naming your baby [name]Addison[/name] [name]Gray[/name]!

She is off grey’s anatomy so I would stick clear that too hehe

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is very nice :slight_smile:

[name]Piper[/name] [name]Emme[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Piper[/name] [name]Isla[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Piper[/name] [name]Ellen[/name] [name]Grey[/name]
[name]Piper[/name] [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Grey[/name]