Opinions: For Twin Girls...

[name]Kathryn[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Anne[/name] NN [name]Kitty[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name]

What beautiful, classic names! I prefer the traditional spelling of [name]Katherine[/name], though. :slight_smile:
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Anne[/name] are great together!

[name]Lovely[/name]! [name]Katherine[/name] (I prefer this spelling as well) and [name]Elizabeth[/name] have so many nn options! I would love to meet a [name]Kitty[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name]! Or [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Beth[/name], [name]Kitty[/name] and [name]Betsy[/name], [name]Katie[/name] and [name]Ellie[/name], etc.

Perfect! I would third what the previous posters have said about the spelling of [name]Katherine[/name], though.

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Anne[/name] are stunning :slight_smile:

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I also prefer [name]Katherine[/name], but other than that, they’re absolutely perfect.

[name]Kathryn[/name] is the traditional spelling in Germany, anyway… =p

I love the names. I also prefer [name]Katherine[/name] or [name]Catherine[/name], though - if you aren’t [name]German[/name]. :lol:

This :smiley: