Opinions + Ideas Please!

I would love opinions on some of my favourites! Which do you think go best with my son’s name – [name]Leo[/name]. Any additional suggestions or combo ideas??

[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name]
Cushla
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Fern[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Noemi[/name]
[name]Ondine[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Phaedra[/name]
[name]Saffron[/name]
[name]Sidonie[/name]
[name]Thisbe[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Veda[/name]
[name]Winsome[/name]
[name]Xanthe[/name]
[name]Zuleika[/name]

I love the name [name]Leo[/name]…but I named my daughter [name]Leonie[/name] so I guess that one’s off the table!
[name]Blythe[/name] I see the appeal but it’s not very soft imo. Makes me think of a door being slammed for some reason
[name]Camille[/name] very pretty. Nn [name]Mila[/name] is cute too. I could see this with [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name] I love [name]Claudia[/name]! I love [name]Claudette[/name] even more!
Cushla nms. Maybe [name]Sheila[/name]? [name]Starla[/name]? [name]Just[/name] too unfamiliar & I think cush is a drug term?
[name]Daphne[/name] soft, cute
[name]Elsie[/name] nms
[name]Fern[/name] I love this name & love with [name]Leo[/name]!
[name]Mirabel[/name] this is ok…
[name]Miranda[/name] ok
[name]Naomi[/name] [name]LOVE[/name]! I feel like this is off the table for me too…too matchy w [name]Leonie[/name]. You should use it it’s great w [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Noemi[/name] I like the above one
[name]Ondine[/name] nms
[name]Ophelia[/name] nms
[name]Phaedra[/name] nms
[name]Saffron[/name] nms
[name]Sidonie[/name] [name]Love[/name] it
[name]Thisbe[/name] ok
[name]Valentina[/name] sweet & sophisticated
[name]Veda[/name] love it
[name]Winsome[/name] no
[name]Xanthe[/name] nms
[name]Zuleika[/name] nms

[name]Saffron[/name], most definitely!

I also really like [name]Claudia[/name], [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Xanthe[/name] and [name]Phaedra[/name] but I don’t think they fit as well with [name]Leo[/name] as [name]Saffron[/name] does.

I like [name]Elsie[/name], [name]Fern[/name] and [name]Miranda[/name] the best.

[name]Claudia[/name]- catlike and classic, also a little sassy. Works well with [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Fern[/name]- old name that seems fresh, a sweet direct image, like [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Veda[/name]- love the sound of this next to [name]Leo[/name]. Unusual but simple.

I voted for [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name], but[name]Juliet[/name] is a very close second! All lovely, really. :slight_smile:

[name]Blythe[/name] - goes well with [name]Leo[/name], pretty, carefree sound
[name]Camille[/name] - solid name but no sparks for me
[name]Claudia[/name] - a bit more formal than [name]Leo[/name] but still goes well with it
Cushla - does not go with [name]Leo[/name], sounds a bit like cushion, cushy, or tushy turned into a name to most ears
[name]Daphne[/name] - don’t love it
[name]Elsie[/name] - very cute with [name]Leo[/name] but might be better as a nickname for a longer name
[name]Fern[/name] - love this (probably because of Charlottes [name]Web[/name])
[name]Mirabel[/name] - more distinctive than [name]Isabel[/name] but ties to the popular sound bel and goes well with [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name] - [name]Love[/name], love, love this, especially with leo. Definitely top choice
[name]Naomi[/name] - like, goes pretty well with [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Noemi[/name] - I prefer the French Noémie which goes well with [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Ondine[/name] - not a huge fan
[name]Ophelia[/name] - pretty but a little too serious to be paired with [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Phaedra[/name] - doesn’t go with [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Saffron[/name] - lovely name, doesn’t complement [name]Leo[/name] but not weird with [name]Leo[/name] either
[name]Sidonie[/name] - like but a bit too serious for [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Thisbe[/name] - cute name, a bit clunky, works well w/ [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] - I like [name]Valerie[/name] better with [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Veda[/name] - don’t love
[name]Winsome[/name] - don’t like this name at all
[name]Xanthe[/name] - it’s unique look and sound contrasts from leo but it’s short so it still goes well. Might be my second choice
[name]Zuleika[/name] - not with leo