Opinions? Ideas? :)

Heya!

My DH and I have been playing with names for our #3 child lately and are wondering what you berries think of them and if you have any ideas.

We have two lovely girls,

[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Anne[/name] (7)

and

[name]Saraid[/name] [name]Esther[/name] [name]May[/name] (4)

I would love a little brother for them, but if its a girl we would still love her just as much.

Here are the Boy/Girl names we are contemplating…

Boy

[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Bran[/name]
[name]Darragh[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]

Girl

[name]Ottilie[/name]-My DH loves this for a girl, but I’m not so sure.
[name]Hazel[/name]

[name]Do[/name] these sibsets go well together?

We have also decided on the mn [name]Thomas[/name] for a boy.

Any suggestions for more names would be great.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Greta[/name].

Hello [name]Greta[/name], and first mostly can I say what beautiful names your two little girls have.

But to the task at hand…

[name]Bran[/name] and [name]Darragh[/name] are my two favourite boy names that you have picked, but if you want the mn [name]Thomas[/name] I think the best combo is [name]Bran[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]-uber cute! I’m not sure of [name]Darragh[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] together though.

As for girls I like [name]Hazel[/name] the best with your sibset, its a lovely age-old name. [name]Ottilie[/name] sounds a bit weird to me.

MNs to go with [name]Hazel[/name]? These are just random, sorry.

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Millie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Millicent[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Name suggestions? Hmm…

Boys

[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Eamon[/name]
[name]Ewan[/name]
[name]Ciaran[/name]

Girls

[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Agatha[/name] nn [name]Aggie[/name]
[name]Bronwyn[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]

Sorry for the long post, I got carried away.

I like [name]Tobias[/name] with your sibset! That’s a great name.

Boy

[name]Tobias[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! I really like the nn [name]Toby[/name].
[name]Bran[/name] - I think of bran cereal or something with this. [name]Kinda[/name] bland [name]IMO[/name]. Not a fan. [name]Brennan[/name]? [name]Brandon[/name]? [name]Brenden[/name]?
[name]Darragh[/name] - A little out there for me. What about [name]Darren[/name]?
[name]Levi[/name] - It’s ok. NMS but it’s nice.

Girl

[name]Ottilie[/name] - TBH, I don’t like it. It’s really NMS.
[name]Hazel[/name] - I love this! It’s a name that’s really grown on me lately. It’s cute but also somewhat of an “old lady” name (in a good way).
[name]Greta[/name] - You mentioned this in your post as well. [name]LOVE[/name] this name! What about [name]Gretchen[/name]?

[name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Ottilie[/name] go best with the other names, but how are you saying [name]Ottilie[/name]? There are several different ways. My german grandmother was [name]Ottilie[/name] and in [name]German[/name] it’s pronounced AWT-till-eeyuh. French = oh-TEE-lee English = oh-[name]TILL[/name]-ee Dutch = AWT-[name]TILL[/name]-ee