opinions? much appreciated :)

[name]Lloyd[/name]- I know its kind of an old man name, but its my grandpa’s name and I know my mom would really love if I used it (even as a middle), but I was thinking I could use [name]Lleyton[/name] as a substitute? What do you think?

my dad’s name is [name]Paul[/name] [name]Herman[/name] (which I am not using, he hates [name]Herman[/name]!) Other family names are [name]Aaron[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Eric[/name], Chapman and [name]Arlington[/name].

other names I just love:
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Seamus[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Duke[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Christian[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Otto[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]

any opinions or combinations or anything is welcome! thanks in advance :slight_smile:

If you’re not crazy about [name]Lloyd[/name], I would put in the middle. I feel like changing a name too much dilutes the honor. What about using your grandfather’s last name as a middle?

I think [name]Lloyd[/name] is awesome! It’s familiar, distinct, and it’s got a lot of personality. It’s also quite masculine, a little bit vintage, brief and bold, and a lot of fun to say. The fact that it honors your grandfather is icing on the cake. I would go ahead and use it as a first.

My initial reaction was dislike but the more I thought about [name]Lloyd[/name], the more I like the uniqueness. I think it would be very appropriate. I prefer it to lleyton

[name]Lleyton[/name] makes me think of [name]Leighton[/name] so I think of it as very feminine. I love [name]Lloyd[/name] [name]Paul[/name]! Not so crazy about paul lloyd because of the flow issues, sounds like pauloid. You could always call him paul if you didn’t like [name]Lloyd[/name] even if it was in the middle

I definitely feel you when it comes to [name]Lloyd[/name]. It was my grandfather’s name aswell, and when I have kids one day if I have a son I do want to use it for a middle name.

I really also like [name]Zachary[/name] I am not really sure exactly how popular it is. It isn’t where I live, I really like [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Lloyd[/name].

I love [name]Lloyd[/name]! A boy in my class growing up was called [name]Lloyd[/name] so I dont consider it an old man name at all. I want to use it as a middle name also. I like:

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Lloyd[/name]
[name]Eric[/name] [name]Lloyd[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Lloyd[/name]
[name]Otto[/name] [name]Lloyd[/name]

Best of luck!