Opinions need on "GT" names

See the results of this poll: Which G.T. name is your favorite?

Respondents: 21 (This poll is closed)

• Genevieve Thalia : 15 (60%)
  • Genevieve Tavi : 5 (20%)
  • Grace Thalia : 4 (16%)
  • Grace Tavi: 1 (4%)

I voted for [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Thalia[/name_f], but what about [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Tess[/name_f]? Nicknames I love for [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] include [name_f]Neve[/name_f], Nevi, [name_f]Eve[/name_f], and [name_f]Evie[/name_f].

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] is so gorgeous.

Giorgiana
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]

[name_f]Tanya[/name_f]
[name_f]Tarin[/name_f]
[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_f]Therese[/name_f]
[name_u]Tracy[/name_u]

My favorite is [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u], nickname [name_f]Glory[/name_f] :slight_smile:
I love the name [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], by the way! [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] could be a sweet nickname.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] and [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u].

LOL… we tried so hard to use [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] as a nickname for our DD and nobody was biting. Everyone just calls her P, which is why we fear the “[name_f]Gen[/name_f]” and “[name_f]Genny[/name_f]” nicknames with [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. Seems like a lot of people love the same name as us… [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]. We love the nickname [name_f]Evie[/name_f], but are a bit concerned because our BBF’s just had a baby named [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and they call her V. Also like the nickname [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]. We are also open to calling her by her middle name of [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]. My husband (the fourth G.T.) goes by his middle name because he hates his first name.

I like [name_f]Grace[/name_f], but I’m not so sure that it matches with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].